The low sodium sea salt market is forecast to exhibit steady growth, with its overall valuation reaching US$ 106.6 Mn in 2021. As per Future Market Insights (FMI), low sodium sea salt sales are expected to surge at 6.6% CAGR between 2021 and 2031. Overall growth forecast for the market will remain positive for the assessment period.
Risingprevalence of blood pressure is by far the most common cause of various ailments in American and Asian countries including China, South Korea, and India. Despite compelling evidence of the benefits of reducing salt intake, long-term salt restriction has proven difficult.
In addition, China and Japan have proposed new voluntary rules for nutrition labelling on packaged foods in an effort to avoid future government mandates. Globally, the per capita expenditure on food and beverages by the global population has increased in recent years.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13333
Consumers are becoming concerned about the nature of food products, in addition to focusing on ingredient labels. There is a growing interest in transparency. Consumers now have access to smart labels, which allow them to trace the supply chain of items. Consumers are seeking product transparency beyond free-from status, ingredients, and nutritional levels.
Purchasers are looking for information on the items’ origins. However, there are no clear government standards or guidelines surrounding clean labelling practices. Consequently, trust among consumers for brand loyalty has become important in the food and beverage business.
Key Takeaways from the Low Sodium Sea Salt Market Study
- Dry sea salt holds the lead in the global low sodium sea salt market and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast years, owing to logistical benefits.
- Grain form low-sodium sea salt holds the largest market share of 77% of the global low sodium sea salt market. This is attributed to higher consumer acceptance in household cuisine.
- India is emerging as a high potential market in APEJ, exhibiting a CAGR of 12.6%, driven by growing consumer awareness in terms of healthy ingredient options.
- The U.S. continues to lead the North America market, supported by a larger food processing and service industry, accounting for over 88% of the value share.
- Germany is a major market for low sodium sea salt in Europe, supported by the presence of large-scale production and processing facilities.
Who is winning?
Clean label trends have become a catchphrase for promotional and marketing strategies, and companies have capitalized on this to advertise their products. Manufacturers are increasingly implementing cleaner procedures in order to market their clean label food goods, such as spreads, without undermining consumer trust.
Some of the leading companies offering low sodium sea salt are SaltWorks Inc., K+S AG, Cargill, ADM, A&B Ingredients, Selina Naturally, INFOSA, Atacama Sea Salt, and Solo Sea Salt among others.
Low Sodium Sea Salt Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Wet Sea Salt
- Dry Sea Salt
- Water Softner
- Water Treatment
- Flavoring Agent
By Distribution Channel:
- Direct Sales/B2B
- Indirect Sales
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Small Groceries
- Wholesale Stores
- Online Retail
- North America
- Latin America
Buy This Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/13333
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What is the current valuation of the low sodium sea salt market?
The low sodium sea salt market is expected to surpass a valuation of US$ 106 Mn by 2021.
- At what rate did the low sodium sea salt market expand between 2020 and 2021?
The low sodium sea salt market exhibited a rise of US$ 5.9 Mn from 2020 to 2021.
- What is the low sodium sea salt market demand outlook?
The low sodium sea salt market will register a gradual rise in demand through 2021 and beyond. As per FMI, the market will register a CAGR of 6.6% between 2021 and 2031.
- What are the key trends prevailing in the low sodium sea salt market?
Leading low sodium sea salt manufacturers are focused on meeting standards required for regulatory requirements. Also, there is an increasing focus on minimizing sodium content further in comparison to conventional offerings.
- What are the key factors driving the sales of low sodium sea salts?
Increasing investments in production technology and infrastructure, the introduction of low sodium processed foods and growing manufacturing activities in emerging economies are key factors boosting sales of low sodium sea salt.
- Which are the top 5 countries exhibiting high demand for low sodium sea salts?
The U.S., China, Germany, India, and Australia are among the leading markets for low sodium sea salt, exhibiting consistently high demand.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org