Substantial growth in the anti-seize compounds market is mainly backed by the growth of the automotive & transportation industry, which holds a prominent share in the consumption of anti-seize compounds, closely followed by the petrochemical sector. Increasing urbanization and rapid industrialization are creating massive opportunities for the construction industry, and significantly contributing to the rising demand for anti-seize compounds.
According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the global anti-seize compounds market registered a year-on-year (YoY) growth of 4.1% in 2021. Demand in the anti-seize compounds market is projected to grow at 4.1% CAGR between 2022 and 2029. Future Market Insights forecast the market value to top US$ 179.0 Mn in 2022.
“In most end-use industries, galling or seizing can increase maintenance time, resulting in longer shutdowns or closure. Increasing use of anti-seize compounds has enabled end users to reduce maintenance cost as well as time, and has simultaneously offered an efficient solution for improving gasket performance.”
Request a sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7203
Key Takeaways of Anti-seize Compounds Market Study
- Anti-seize compounds serve almost all major end users, including automotive & transportation, petrochemicals, mining, and others. The industrial sector in Asia Pacific is growing substantially, thereby increasing the demand for anti-seize compounds in the region.
- Copper grade anti-seize compounds find use in almost all end-use industries; hence, the segment is the most prominent amongst other grades. The nickel grade anti-seize compounds segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial rate, as these are increasingly being preferred in industries such as petrochemicals, oil exploration, and other industries where chemicals are involved, on account of nickel’s inert nature.
- East Asia is a prominent market for anti-seize compounds, and is expected to continue its dominance, owing to its strong industrial growth and high adoption of the product in the region.
- Increasing awareness about the need for protection of the environment and prevention of soil contamination has restricted the use of metallic anti-seize compounds on a global scale. Moreover, users are preferring nonmetallic anti-seize compounds over metallic ones, owing to their high cost.
Discover more about report analysis with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. Ask an Analyst- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-7203
Market Landscape is Fairly Fragmented
The global anti-seize lubricants market is fairly fragmented, owing to a number of players holding small shares in the market. Top ten established players account for more than one-third of the total supply. Manufacturers are focusing on strengthening their partnerships with end users and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Established players provide services to end users, which is an added advantage and will help them build relations for long-term supply. Key players such as Anti-Seize Technology, Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, Permatex, Inc., DuPont, Bostik, SAF-T-LOK International Corporation, FUCHS, Calumet Specialty Products Partners, 3M Company, CSW Industrials, Inc., and others are also focusing on marking their direct presence in local markets.
ANTI-SEIZE COMPOUNDS MARKET TAXONOMY
- Silver Grade
- Nickel Grade
- Food Grade
- Marine Grade
- Copper Grade
- Regular Grade
- Nuclear Grade
- Non-metallic Grade
- Zinc/Aluminum Grade
- Special Purpose Anti-seize Grade
- Other Containers
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/7203
- Automotive & Transportation
- Construction Equipment
- Mining Equipment
- Food Processing Equipment
- Power Generation
- Oil Exploration Equipment
- Steel Foundry
- Textile Equipment
Key Questions Answered in the Report
What is the current Anti-seize Compounds Market value?
At what rate did the Anti-seize Compounds market grow between 2014 and 2021?
What are the key trends driving Anti-seize Compounds sales?
What will be the demand outlook for China Anti-seize Compounds market?
What will be Anti-seize Compounds’ market share of North America?
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org