The automated compounding systems have a wide range of component ports that meet the need of the users. The macro automated compounding system have about 1 to 9 ports, the micro automated compounding systems have about 10 ports while the macro/micro automated have about 12 to 24 ports. These devices also have a varied pricing based on the configuration of the automated compounding systems.
The higher the volume of delivery more accurate the automated compounding systems. Most manufacturers offer a variety of delivery volumes. This results in a tradeoff between speed and accuracy. Every facility has a different degree of acceptable accuracy. Thus the manufacturers offer a wide range of volume in the automated compounding systems range thereby addressing most need of customers.
To remain ahead of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10377
Automated Compounding Systems Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increase in adoption of chemotherapy and personalized medicine favor the growth of the automated compounding systems. Reduced hospital costs and cost per dose, increased efficiency and accuracy, reduced exposure of cytotoxic compounds to personnel, reduced risk of contamination are some of the advantages of using automated compounding systems. However, high cost of the device and stringent regulations are some of the factors that may hinder the growth of the market through the forecast period.
Automated Compounding Systems Market: Overview
The automated compounding systems is broadly classified based on volume the system can deliver. The macro automated compounding systems deliver 1-4000ml, while the micro and macro/micro automated compounding delivers from 0.2 ml to manufacturer’s settings. The automated compounding systems can also be classified based on the technology used as gravimetric automated compounding systems and volumetric compounding systems. These systems are commonly used in both hospitals and pharmacies and can be used for compounding powders and liquids. Chemotherapy dugs are most often compounded using automated compounding systems.
Automated Compounding Systems Market: Regional Outlook
North America has a high adoption rate for the automated compounding systems owing to the favourable reduced cost per dose and other similar advantages of the system. The region has experienced a continued high adoption of new technology that resulted in the healthy growth rate of the automated compounding systems in North America. Europe is the next most lucrative market for the automated compounding systems.
Automated Compounding Systems Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the automated compounding systems market include, Baxter Healthcare Corporation, COMECER S.p.A., ICU Medical, Inc., Omnicell, Inc., Grifols International, S.A., Equashield, B. Braun Medical Inc., Intelligent Hospital Systems, among others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Automated Compounding Systems Market Segments
- Automated Compounding Systems Market Dynamics
- Automated Compounding Systems Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Get a Tailored Made Report to Match Your requirements, Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-10377
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The global automated compounding systems market is segmented by product type, technology, end user and region
Based on product type, the global automated compounding systems market is segmented into:
- Macro Automated Compounding Systems
- Micro Automated Compounding Systems
- Macro/Micro Automated Compounding Systems
Based on technology, the global automated compounding systems market is segmented into:
- Gravimetric Automated Compounding Systems
- Volumetric Automated Compounding Systems
Based on the end user, the global automated compounding systems market is segmented into:
- Chemotherapy Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
For in-depth insights, Download a PDF Brochure – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-10377