Increasing demand from several end-use industries has resulted in fluctuating oil prices in recent years. Oscillating oil prices have forced end users to look for alternative means to fulfil their fuel needs. Pyrolysis oil production utilizes different types of waste to produce oil, which can be used as diesel, gasoline, and automotive fuel, among others.
Waste-derived pyrolysis oil contributes towards waste reduction, is an excellent fuel and energy source, and can be used to extract other petroleum products. As a result, the global waste-derived pyrolysis oil market is projected to reach a value close to US$ 500 Mn in a decade, expanding at a moderate CAGR during the forecast period of 2022-2029.
Download FREE Sample Copy of Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11058
Key Takeaways of Waste-derived Pyrolysis Oil Market Study
- The fast pyrolysis process is practiced on a larger scale by multiple manufacturers; hence, it is expected to sustain its prominence over the forecast period.
- Biomass, as a source, is easier to crack, and is also a very popular raw material in regions such as Europe, East Asia, and South Asia.
- The waste-derived pyrolysis oil market is still in its nascent stage; however, it holds a lot of promise. End uses such as heat & power for energy production through boilers, turbines, and engines are expected to hold higher market share over the forecast period.
- Waste-derived pyrolysis oil also has prominent application in food aromas, plant protectors, or growth enhancers in the food flavoring segment.
- East Asia, Europe, and North America are expected to be prominent regional markets over the forecast period, owing to the presence of a large number of tier II & III players in East Asia, and tier I players in Europe and North America.
“Global players such as BASF SE, Honeywell UOP, Dow Inc., and ConocoPhillips, among others, have invested strategically in the waste-derived pyrolysis oil market in the recent past, which suggests that major manufactures are keeping tabs in the market as it holds a lot of potential in the coming future.”
Market Landscape Moving Towards Fragmentation
The waste-derived pyrolysis oil market is fairly consolidated, as a few players have the capability of extensive R&D as well as production capacity. Key tier I manufacturers such as Agilyx, Inc., Enerkem, and Ensyn are opting for growth strategies such as collaborations, joint ventures, and other inorganic growth strategies, along with product development. However, the high emergence of new players is expected in the coming years, owing to the inexpensive set-up of pyrolysis units as well as yearly incrementing oil prices.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-11058
Waste-Derived Pyrolysis Oil Market Taxonomy
- Heat & Power
- Automotive Fuel
- Bio Refineries
- Food Flavouring
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11058
Want to Know More?
Future Market Insights has published a market research report on the waste-derived pyrolysis oil market that contains global industry analysis of 2014–2021 and opportunity assessment for 2022–2029. The report provides insightful analysis of the waste-derived pyrolysis oil market through five different segments – fuel type, pyrolysis process, source, end use, and region. The waste-derived pyrolysis oil market report also talks about the demand trends of different types across industry verticals, a comprehensive list of service providers in the market, various projects around the world, and a detailed overview of the parent market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates