Manufacturers are concentrating on developing products that holds a holistic combination of purpose, technology and innovation. Fault current limiter market is expected to be an emerging market where manufacturers are offering prototypes for verification and testing purposes, by distributors in U.S. and U.K. This step has taken place as the existing technologies fail to fulfil the demands and market needs.
Super conducting fault current limiter is gaining significant traction in fault current limiter market with growing use of superconductor materials across applications such as medical, electric motors, power transmission, transportation and generators amongst others. Ability to transit into highly resistive state during critical fault stages is mainly driving the demand and supply for super conducting fault current limiter. Stability and compactness are the major factors driving the preference for super conducting fault current limiter in the global market.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
- AMSC (American Superconductors Corporation) enters into a treaty with ComEd for deploying high-temperature superconductor technology of AMSC, which in turn would help in developing more reliable electric grid for ComEd customers. Increasing investments from regulatory bodies such as DHS (Department of Homeland Security) is expected to have positive impact on fault current limiter market as growing initiatives would help in securing electric grid of the nation against extreme weather conditions. Installation of REG system (Resilient Electric Grid) of AMSC in Chicago is likely to be a permanent part of power grid of Chicago.
- ABB has made heavy investment in China for developing world’s most innovative flexible and automated robotics factory in Shanghai. The new factory is likely to be developed in a way that it’s the most environmentally sustainable and sophisticated factory of future that would begin functioning by 2020-end. In addition, ABB and municipal government of Shanghai have collaborated on a wide-ranging strategic cooperation agreement for supporting infrastructure, transport, energy and industry of the region. For eliminating costly downtime, ABB has been providing innovative digital solutions, which in turn helps in improving energy usage, reliability and performance, thereby supplying access to world’s best platforms.
- Western Power Distribution recently announced that they will be installing FCLi (Fault Current Limiting Interrupter) of GridON for enabling cost-efficient connection of the independent generations as well as renewable energy resources. This step has been taken exclusively by the leading companies by mitigating extreme fault currents from the advanced generation sources. Other UK network operators are also expected to increase demand for FCLi (Fault Current Limiting Interrupter) of GridON. This strategic move is expected to benefit the leading fault current limiter market player in elevating their position in the global market with increased number of sales.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit:
Europe and North America are making heavy investments in upgrading existing Transmission and Distribution (T&D) infrastructure, thereby positively influencing fault current limiter market of the regions. North America is expected to witness a significant growth in fault current limiter market owing to increasing smart grid initiatives, renewable projects, energy efficiency measures and constant upgradation of T&D infrastructure.
Europe fault current limiter market is keenly concentrating on the smart grid technology with upgradation of its existing infrastructure for better reliability and effective networks. Conventional protection devices have been holding limited capability to deal with rising capacity, particularly at the high voltage networks. The technical fissure increases the scope of growing demand for the fault current limiter in Europe. Heavy investments are being made by the governments in U.K. by offering significant amount to DECC (Department of Energy and Climate Change) for developing next-gen fault current limiter.
In order to cater to the growing energy demands, APAC is witnessed to make a major shift towards adoption of renewable energy sources. Further, governments across APAC are taking lucrative steps towards development of renewable energy programs, which in turn drives APAC fault current limiter market.
- Detailed segmental analysis
- Competitive landscape
- New technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Untapped segments
- Prominent influencing factors
- Market share analysis
- Regional markets and emerging trends
Thorough interviews have been taken up with several subject matter experts, key market participants, industry consultants and c-level executives amongst the others for obtaining and verifying crucial quantitative and qualitative information with analysis on future market prospects. Leading players have been profiled along with their latest strategic activities and developments. Extensive study of the government regulations and its impact on the adoption of fault current limiter is also integrated in the global market report.
In-Depth Regional Analysis on:
- North America fault current limiter market (The U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America fault current limiter market (Mexico, Brazil including Rest of the Latin America)
- Eastern Europe fault current limiter market (Russia, Poland as well as Rest of the Eastern Europe)
- Western Europe fault current limiter market (Netherlands, Nordic Countries, U.K, Italy, Luxembourg, Belgium, Spain, France and Germany)
- APEJ fault current limiter market (Asia Pacific Excluding Japan) includes (New Zealand, ASEAN, China, Australia and India)
- Japan fault current limiter market
- Middle East and Africa fault current limiter market (North Africa, GCC Countries, South Africa and Rest of the MEA)
The report thoroughly addresses and identifies lucrative markets for fault current limiter that would be exclusively beneficial for OEMs and suppliers for reviewing distribution and production plans. Historical and forecast trends beneficial for strategic decision making is also integrated in the report. Competitive landscape helps in understanding plan respective initiatives and competition strategies.
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report:
Distribution of Fault Current Limiter Market Has Been Done By Voltage Range, Product Type and End-User
On the basis of voltage range, fault current limiter market is divide into
- High voltage fault current limiter
- Medium voltage fault current limiter
- Low voltage fault current limiter
On the basis of product type, fault current limiter market is divide into
- Non-Super Conducting fault current limiter
- Super Conducting fault current limiter
On the basis of end-user, fault current limiter market is divide into
- Paper mills
- Oil and Gas
- Power station
Exclusive Highlights on the Fault Current Limiter Market Report
- Detailed study of parent market
- Changing market prospects
- Former, current and future market study with regards to value and volume
- Comprehensive study on the current and future market trends
- Growth prospects for fault current limiter market
- Prevailing and upcoming market opportunities
- Strategic analysis of market participants
- Valuation of the niche industry developments
- Testimonials to market players for expanding global footprint