Increase in the installation of smart systems at home, and rise in the usage of mobile apps are the two crucial parameters that are boosting the demand for high speed Internet. On the back of these factors, the demand for fiber to the home (FTTH) is projected to increase during the forecast period of 2022-2029.
Growing adoption of technology advancement solutions such as cloud computing, e-Governance, e-Learning, e-Health, and smart grids, are other major factors due to which the demand for high speed fiber to the home is expected to increase during the forecast period.
In line with this, the global fiber to the home market generated a revenue share of US$ 17,951.6 Mn in 2021, and is anticipated to expand at an impressive CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029.
“Service providers in the global FTTH market can gain significant profits by focusing on partnerships with service providers from developing nations in the Asia Pacific excluding Japan region such as China and India. This enables all parties to establish strong supply chains and distribution channels, and improve their growth prospects.”
Key Takeaways of Fiber to the Home Market Study
- The 50 to 100 Mbps segment is the key download speed segment, which accounted for the largest share of the fiber to the home market in 2018.
- The smart home application segment is expected to be the most lucrative segment in the FTTH market during the forecast period, owing to the increasing number of smart homes in North America and Western Europe.
- Among all the segments by application, the VoIP segment dominated the global fiber to the home market in terms of revenue in 2018.
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan is expected to hold the largest share in the fiber to the home market over the forecast period. Moreover, India is anticipated to exhibit an impressive CAGR during the forecast period.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-11084
Supportive Government Initiatives for Better Internet Infrastructure to Propel FTTH Market Growth
Increasing government initiatives to promote industrialization and digitalization in developing countries offers a regional expansion opportunity for providers in the fiber to the home market. Rapid increase in data traffic in developing economies such as India, Mexico, and Brazil is another factor that is creating profitable opportunities for service providers in the FTTH market.
More Valuable Insights on Fiber to the Home Market
In its latest report, Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global fiber to the home market, providing historical data for the period of 2014-2018 and forecast statistics for the period of 2019-2029. To understand the opportunities in the global fiber to the home market, it has been segmented on the basis of download speed (less than 50 Mbps, 50 Mbps to 100 Mbps, 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps, and more than 1 Gbps), application (Internet TV, VoIP, interactive gaming, VPN on broadband, virtual private LAN, and remote education smart home application), and end user (single family homes, multiple dwelling units, and small office home office), across seven major regions of the world.
By Download Speed :
- Less than 50 Mbps
- 50 Mbps to 100 Mbps
- 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps
- More than 1 Gbps
By Application :
- Internet TV
- Interactive Gaming
- VPN on Broadband
- Virtual Private LAN Service
- Remote Education
- Smart Home Application
By End User :
- Single Family Homes
- Multiple Dwelling Units
- Small Office Home Office
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- Which region is expected to showcase high growth in fiber to the home market?
- Who are some of the leading companies offering fiber to the home?
- How much is the global fiber to the home market worth?
- What will be the demand outlook/ sales forecast for fiber to the home?
- What was the last 8-year market CAGR?
Buy Complete Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/11084
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com