In its recently published report, ESOMAR-certified Future Market Insights concludes that the global food & beverage disinfection market is poised to reach new heights, impelled by the increasing demand for clean and processed foods.
In its detailed report, FMI summarizes how growth is likely to unfold for the 2020-2030 forecast decade based on several parameters. It acknowledges that the worldwide burden of food related diseases is rising exponentially. The World Health Organization estimates this burden to the tune of 10% of the global population.
Therefore, governments have tightened legal restrictions concerning food processing and distribution to ensure that proper quality and edible food is accessible to all sections of the society. In this light, the scope for food and beverage disinfectants is widening immensely.
- By product type, chlorine compounds segment is likely to gather maximum momentum
- Ozonation to be the most widely used food disinfection technology from 2020-2030
- Food processing equipment disinfectants to be impelled due to rising demand for processed foods
- Asia-Pacific to emerge as a revenue hotspot, with India & China pivoting market growth
- By end-use, food industries to make extensive usage of disinfectants
“Prominent players are penetrating non-traditional markets across the Middle East & Latin America, attributed to surging cases of food-ingested infections, thus broadening growth prospects,” says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12764
COVID-19 Impact Insights
The novel coronavirus pandemic has drastically impacted the global economy, with all countries hurtling towards a major recession. Government imposed shutdowns have impacted production cycles across several industries, causing revenue pools to become shallow and profit margins to narrow.
At the same time, several industries such as the food & beverage disinfection market are expected to register substantial growth. Worldwide, there has been a spike in demand for clean-label foods, due to the apprehension among consumers about the possibility of the virus being transmitted through unclean food packets.
A minor downswing was observed during the pandemic’s first wave, attributed to tough lockdowns to prevent the virus’s spread. Eventually, flattening of the infection curve prompted governments to ease the restrictions, thus restoring earlier growth projections. Thus, a V-shaped curve is anticipated to prevail until the short-term forecast period.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12764
The global food & beverage disinfection market is dominated by the following players: Advanced UV Inc., CCL Pentasol, Evonik Industries AG, Solvay SA, Stepan Company, Entaco NV, Fink Tec GmbH, Halma PLC, Trojan Technologies, Suez, Xylem Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies and Entaco N.V.
The aforementioned players have a significant presence within the global landscape. To consolidate their presence, these players have invested in expanding their product portfolio by offering industry-specific product customizations, strategic collaborations with competing players or agencies and research & development.
Furthermore, these players are also emphasizing on strengthening regional distribution frameworks so as to better penetrate untapped markets. They do so by establishing robust supply chain links and expansion of their production facilities.
More Insights on the Food & Beverage Disinfection Market
- Processing Equipment
- North America (U.S & Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru & Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, U.K, France, Spain, Italy, BENELUX, Russia & Rest of Europe)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel & Rest of MEA)
- East Asia (China, Japan & South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore & Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)