Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
The unprecedented challenges triggered by COVID-19 outbreak had a severe impact on the global economy. It has resulted in a complete shutdown of supply chain networks and manufacturing activities.
Amid the crisis, HSS tools market recorded tepid growth in sales. However, it is expected to recover sharply through 2021 as economic activities resume post the containment of pandemic.
The HSS tools market is expected to keep recording a positive trajectory owing to an increasing demand across various manufacturing and production industries. Besides this, investments in machinery for Industrial sectors will guarantee growth through the forecast period.
Manufacturers are focusing on research and development for launching advanced products with higher levels of durability and improved life cycles. These factors are expected to positively influence growth in demand for HSS tools during the assessment period.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit:
Key Takeaways of the HSS Tools Market Study
- Drills are projected to account for over 30% of the HSS tools sold through 2031 owing to strong demand from the metal cutting industry.
- Coated fabrication accounts more than 67% of the market on the back of higher durability of end products.
- Germany holds the lead in the Europe market accounting for a valuation of US$ 249.2 Mn in 2021 owing to the presence of key manufacturing and processing facilities.
- The U.S. holds 86% of the overall North America market, supported by robust supply chains and access to updated technologies.
- India will account for a valuation of US$ 287.3 Mn in 2021, driving the South Asia and Pacific market to surpass North America by the end of 2031.
“From industrial equipment, heavy machinery, marine tools, to aerospace and national defense, the demand for HSS tools will increase across diverse industries. This growth will support by rapid improvements in manufacturing technologies and demand for improved quality of commodities,” says Future Market Insights analyst.
Who is Winning?
The HSS tools market is moderately fragmented, in which the leading players account for more than 50% of the market share. The penetration of small regional players makes this market more competitive.
These players have higher shares in the global market, and have longstanding relationships with a number of distributors and end users, giving them an upper hand among their peers.
The leading companies operating in the market are:
- Sandvik AB
- Mitsubishi Materials Corporation
- OSG Corporation
- Kennametal Inc.
- YG-1 Co., Ltd.
- TTI Group
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc
- Tiangong International Co. Ltd.
- Sumitomo Electric Hartmetall GmbH
- TDC Cutting Tools Inc.
- CERATIZIT S.A.
- KYOCERA Corporation
- Gühring KG
- Walter AG
- RUKO GmbH
- Tivoly SA
- Alpen-Maykestag Gmbh
- Izar Cutting Tools SaL
- August Beck GmbH & Co. KG
- Karnasch Tools
- Krino Spa
- Dürr AG
- PT GmbH
- Bohrcraft Werkzeuge GmbH & Co. KG
- VÖLKEL Threading Solutions
- PFERD GmbH & Co. KG
- IMC International Metalworking Companies B.V.
- Allied Machine & Engineering Corp
- Narex S.R.O.
For any queries linked with the report, ask an analyst
Find More Valuable Insights
The research report analyzes the market demand trends of HSS tools. The global market estimation and growth projection is based on factors like end use industries development, COVID-19 crisis impact, replacement ratio, and adoption rate of HSS Tools. As per Future Market Insights research scope, the HSS Tools market has been studied and segmented on the basis of tool type, Configuration, Fabrication, End Use Industry and region. The report provides qualitative and quantitative information on various players in this market. This report also tracks the market by both, supply side and demand side.