The global non-thermal pasteurization market size is expected to reach US$ 5.5 Bn by the end of 2030. According to the report, rising concern for food safety with growing demand for processed food containing active ingredients and consumer preferences for tastier and additive-free food is the major reason for boosting up the demand. The report offers a comprehensive overview of the market, covering key growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, and prevailing trends. It uses unique research methods to offer the most accurate analysis of the market.
Non-thermal pasteurization techniques such as high pressure processing, pulse electric field, ultrasonic and others have helped companies to meet the growing demand of consumers by increasing the production capacity and reducing the time required to process food. The adoption of non-thermal processes is increasing as they ensure inactivation of microorganisms, food preservation, freshness, and longer shelf life.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11441
It includes in-depth insights into the non-thermal pasteurization market. Some of these are:
- The estimated value of the market was at US$ 1.1 Bn in 2020. Through the course of the report’s forecast period, the market is exhibited to show a steady pace of growth
- North America region dominated the global non-thermal pasteurization market where as the Europe region held the second dominant position in the market
- North America is dominates the non-thermal pasteurization market because of rising health consciousness among people related to food product
- Europe has seen considerable growth as a result of increasing use of meat and beverage products in Spain, the U.K., and other nations, attracting numerous food companies to embrace non-thermal processing technology to manufacture safe and natural goods without added preservatives
- Beverages segment to exhibit high demand
Lowered Production Due to COVID-19 Outbreak will Impact Growth
As demand decreases and the coronavirus spreads, supply-chain disruptions are making the companies suffer. The non-thermal pasteurization market is negatively affected by coronavirus due to the lockdown. Prices are declining due to less export activity. Lowered production and dwindling sales in non-thermal pasteurization companies are expected to have adverse impact on the overall market. With worsening business sentiment and the widespread shutdown of production sites in key markets, the non-thermal pasteurization market is likely to experience a sharp decline in revenue.
Who is Winning?
Key players operating in the global non-thermal pasteurization market include Bosch, Emerson, Bühler, Hiperbaric España, Avure Technologies, Chic Freshertech, Elea Technology, Pulsemaster, Star, Dukane, Symbios Technologies, CHIC Foods Co. Ltd., Avure Technologies, Hormel Foods Corporation, Hain Celestial Group and American Pasteurization Company. In order to improve their market place on the global non-thermal pasteurization market, key players now concentrate on strategies such as product innovations, mergers & acquisitions, new technologies, joint ventures, collaborations and partnerships.
NON-THERMAL PASTEURIZATION MARKET TAXONOMY
The global Non-Thermal Pasteurization Systems market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
- High Pressure Processing (HPP)
- Pulse Electric Field (PEF)
- Microwave Volumetric Heating (MVH)
- Food and Beverages
- Dairy Products
- Ready Meals
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
Buy This Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/11441
KEY RESEARCH FINDINGS
- Non-thermal pasteurization is gaining popularity as a preferred technology for food processing for converting raw food items into products that are suitable for human consumption
- Non-thermal pasteurization does not expose the food to high temperatures which helps to retain the taste, nutritional value of the food and appearance. The technology also helps to kill pathogens keeping the food safe
- The increasing use of HPP in shellfish, sliced meat, vegetables, fruit, poultry, fish, juices & smoothies, ready-to-eat meals, sauces & salsas, and others is expected to drive the market
- The non-thermal pasteurization food segment is expected to account for the largest share due to the growing use of HPP in meat products, fruits, cheese and ready-to-eat meals
- High growth is expected in the North America non-thermal pasteurization market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org