Rice protein is obtained from both white and brown rice by separating carbohydrates from proteins. In recent years, rice has emerged as an important source of high quality protein. With its unique nutritional value rice protein helps address the dietary needs of humans.
Protein deficiency has become a major issue in both developed and developing countries due to high animal protein price and fluctuating supply scenario, making consumers shifting their interest towards plant based proteins, as they are readily available at a lower price.
Rice is being the staple food for the majority of global population to cater their carbohydrate and protein needs from many years.
Moreover, nowadays due to busy lifestyle, population is at the risk of acquiring lifestyle diseases because of over consumption of high fats and low consumption of nutrient rich food.
Increased awareness regarding these factors is accelerating the demand for food products that are low in calorie, trans- fat and sugar such as rice protein.
Ask for brochure of Market @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-12626
Rice Protein: Market Drivers
Latest health trends including rice protein infused products provides growth opportunities for the rice protein market.
However, with growing vegan population which looks for various substitutes of protein, has developed their interest for plant based proteins, for example plant protein based chocolates and plant based milk has observed a noteworthy growth in recent years.
Rise in demand from nutritional sector, cosmetics and sports industry are anticipated to drive the global rice protein market.
Additionally, due to increasing consciousness about diet and nutrition and also for natural rice proteins due to its elevated protein content makes it a factor that is accelerating the global rice protein market towards attaining more market access.
Global Rice Protein Market: Key Players
Some of the major players in the global rice protein market include
- AIDP Inc.
- Axiom Foods Inc.
- Bioway (Xi’an) Organic Ingredients Co.Ltd.
- Golden Grain Group Ltd.
- RiceBran Technologies
- Nutrition Resource Inc.
- Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co.Ltd.
- ShafiGlucoChem Pvt.Ltd.
In 2020, ‘PROriz Brown Rice Protein’ was launched by milk specialities. PROriz aimed to meet several necessities for nutrition as well as efficient properties like heat stability.
Opportunities for Global Rice Protein Market Participants:
Europe is the dominant market for rice protein, which accounts for 1/3 share of the total share in the market. Accelerated demand for rice proteins from food industry has been one of the major driving factors for rice protein market.
End use requirements and an investment in label complaint and certification with European standards is expected to accelerate growth of rice protein market. These investments would be beneficial for rice protein manufacturers to open production facilities in top rice producing countries which includes China, India and ASEAN countries.
The rice protein market report provides a complete assessment of the market, with the help of historical data, qualitative insights, and supportable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been obtained by using confirmed research methodologies and assumptions.
The research report provides a complete understanding of analysis and information for every aspect of the Rice protein market, including: regional markets, product type, extract, source, end-use.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on:
- Rice protein market segment
- Rice protein market dynamics
- Rice protein market size
- Rice protein supply and demand
- Current trends/issues/challenges pertaining to rice protein market
- Competition landscape and emerging market participants in rice protein market
- Technology related to production/processing of rice protein
- Value chain analysis of the Rice protein market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Poland, Russia, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The rice protein market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases).
The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analysing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. Bydoing so, the Rice proteinmarket report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the Rice ProteinMarketReport:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the rice protein market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the rice protein market
Pre-Book This Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12626
Rice Protein: Market Segmentation
Extract Type :
- Dry Extract
- Liquid Extract
Source Type :
- Brown Rice
- White Rice
Product Type :
End-use Application :
- Baked Goods and Confectionery
- Beverages and Beverage Bases
- Breakfast Cereals
- Dairy Products
- Fats & Oils
- Salad Dressings
- Grain Products and Pastas
- Meat Products
- Milk Products
- Flavored Milk Drinks
- Milk-Based Meal Replacements
- Plant Protein Products (Meat Alternatives)
- Processed Fruits & Fruit Juices
- Fruit Juice
- Fruit Nectars
- Fruit-Flavoured Drinks
- Fruit Smoothies
- Processed Vegetable & Vegetable Juices
- Soups and Soup Mixes
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com