In a recent market survey, Future Market Insights (FMI) has projected the demand in the security bags market to grow by 8% CAGR between 2021 and 2031. The overall security bags market size is expected to total US$ 419 Mn in 2021. Growing public sector investments in the development of secure packaging solutions are expected to push sales of security bags over the assessment period.
Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, sales of security bags gained traction, exhibiting year-over-year growth at 8.3% between 2020 and 2021. Security bags were widely being adopted for secure handling and transport of novel drugs and vaccines to contain the market, which in turn propelled sales of security bags in the pharmaceutical sector.
Get Sample of the Report : https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4011
This trend is expected to continue in the forthcoming years, as several countries are still bearing the brunt of the COVID-19 pandemic. Growing demand for security bags for no-contact delivery of pharmaceuticals and other non-essential goods delivered through eCommerce is expected to bode well for the market.
Apart from this, increasing adoption of security bags in financial institutions such as banks and credit unions will continue augmenting growth of the market. Tamper-proof security bags are ideal for transferring and storing cash and coins, as thieves can’t steal the contents without leaving any trace.
Rising demand for sustainable security bags in hotels and casinos is compelling manufacturers to launch new variants of security bags made of recyclable materials. Consumers are increasingly preferring recyclable packaging solutions to reduce their carbon footprint as a part of their social responsibilities. This is expected to create lucrative opportunities for existing players and new entrants in the global security bags market.
“Increasing applications of security bags for safe handling of crime scene evidence in forensics and government organizations, coupled with growing demand for durable packaging in the eCommerce sector, will continue fostering growth of the market through 2031,” says an FMI analyst.
- Demand for plastic security bags is expected to remain high, owing to durability and optimal protection offered by plastic materials such as PVC and LDPE.
- In terms of application, the pharmaceutical distribution segment is expected to account for a dominant share of the global security bags market.
- Based on product type, opaque security bags will remain most preferred, due to their diverse applications in various end-use sectors.
- Applications of security bags in financial institutions will continue gaining traction, owing to growing preference for reliable and sustainable packaging solutions.
- The U.S. will continue exhibiting high demand for security bags. Sales of security bags in the North America region are expected to expand at a 7.6% CAGR through 2031.
- The U.K. will emerge as a lucrative market, with demand for security bags growing at a 7.1% CAGR in the Europe market.
- China is expected to command lion’s share of the East Asia security bags market over the forecast period.
- Japan and South Korea will account for 14% and 9% of the East Asia security bags market share in 2021.
Security Bags Market by Category
By Raw Material Type:
By Product Type:
- Cash/Coin Deposit Bags
- Strap Bags
- Card & Dice Bags
- Evidence Bags
- Pharmaceutical Distribution Bags
- Financial Institutions
- National Retail Companies
Ask For Regional Data : https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-regional/rep-gb-4011
Ampac Holdings LLC., Coveris Holdings S.A., Mega Fortris, KOROZO Ambalaj San.ve Tic A.S., and Harwal Ltd. are among the key players operating in the global security bags market. As per FMI, top 5 players in the security bags market are expected to account for 10-15% of the total market share in 2021.
Key players operating in the global security bags market are investing in research and development to improve their product portfolios by offering sustainable security bags. Apart from this, players are also investing in mergers, acquisitions, collaborations to expand their global footprint. For instance:
- In July 2021, ProAmpac, a global leader in flexible packaging and material sciences, acquired Euroflex, an Ireland-based flexible printing firm that develops films, lamination, tamper-proof security bags, and pouching packaging solutions.
- In November 2019, Korozo acquired Vitra NV and Creavit NV. Vitra NV is a Belgium-based packaging firm that specializes in thin films packaging, labels, security bags, and small-sized bags for transit and postal services. Creavit NV is an in-house design and pre-press department owned by Vitra.
More Insights into the Security Bags Market Report
In its latest report, FMI offers an unbiased analysis of the global security bags market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of raw material type (plastic, paper, and fabric), product type (opaque and clear), application type (cash/coin deposit bags, strap bags, card & dice bags, evidence bags, and pharmaceutical distribution bags), and end-use (financial institutes, hospitals, casinos, hotels, national retail companies, government organizations, courier service companies, and academic institutions) across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, and Middle East & Africa).
About us :
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org