Expanding at a CAGR of 4.6% the global sales of silica sand for glass making is expected to increase from a valuation of US$ 5,154.8 Mn in 2021 to US$ 7,411.7 Mn by the end of 2029.
The global silica sand market for glass makingis highly influenced by demand for glass from the food & beverage industry, as a majority of manufacturers pack alcoholic drinks in glass bottles or containers. The key factor behind this is the fact that, glass packaging preserves the original taste and quality of the drink inside as compared to metal or plastic.
Consumption of silica sand for glass making is growing in the food & beverage sector, owing to rise in the preference for transparency as well as hygienic packaging of products. The food & beverage packaging industry will represent the best sales opportunities for Silica Sand Market players, capturing over 40% of total market value.
Request a sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11037
Although construction and automotive industries are also experiencing notable adoption rates, players in the silica sand market for glass making will capture maximum value from the food & beverage packaging sector.
Key Takeaways of Silica Sand Market for Glass Making Study
- The demand for silica sand for glass applications is anticipated to increase at a significant rate, on account of increasing per-capita consumption and purchasing power, and growing awareness of the importance of hygiene in the packaging of food products.
- An increase in glass making activities in developing countries is anticipated to have a positive impact on the growth of the silica sand market for glass making.
- East Asia holds a prominent share in the global silica sand market for glass making, attributable to the increasing application of glass in various end-use industries in this region.
- Increasing consumption of glass for packaging food products and photovoltaic cells in solar energy is anticipated to propel growth of the silica sand market for glass making. Moreover, glass has extensive applications in construction, automotive, pharmaceuticals, and scientific instruments & analytical research, along with cookware & utensils.
- Glass manufacturing companies strive to introduce new and innovative production technologies to cater to the rising global demand for glass. This is anticipated to offer substantial opportunities to players in the silica sand market for glass making.
Discover more about report analysis with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. Ask an Analyst- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11037
“Increasing demand for glass from several end-use industries is expected to create significant growth and expansion opportunities for silica sand suppliers/ manufacturers, as well as contribute to the overall growth of the global silica sand market for glass making.”
Increasing Preference for Glass Containers to Propel Market Growth
The enhanced visual appeal of products packaged in glass containers along with the transparent nature of glass enables manufacturers to showcase the premium quality of their products. Glass is a versatile material in container manufacturing, and containers can be made from this material in a wide range of colours, shapes, and sizes. Moreover, manufacturers in the food & beverage industry prefer the use of glass containers, and, as such, the food and beverage segment accounts for a substantial share in terms of volume as compared to other applications in the global silica sand market for glass making. This segment accounted for more than one-third share of the global silica sand market for glass making in 2018.
These factors are anticipated to have a positive impact on the growth of the global silica sand market for glass making over the coming years.
Silica Sand Market for Glass Making Moving towards Consolidation
The silica sand market for glass making is significantly driven and dominated by a handful of players with extensive R&D capabilities. Tier-I manufacturers in the global silica sand market for glass making are U.S. Silica, Imerys Refactory Materials, Sibelco, Fairmount Santrols, Badger Mining, and JLD Minerals. These players are focusing on joint ventures, partnerships, and collaborations to build on their product expertise and enhance market dominance.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/11037
Silica Sand for Glass Making Market by Category
By Application :
- Flat Glass
- Fiber Glass
- Glass Container
- Special & Technical
- Tableware Glass
By End Use :
- Food & Beverage Packaging
- Scientific Instrument & Analytical Research
- Cookware & Utensils
By Purity :
- High Purity
- Ultra-High Purity
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org