AI-Enabled Testing Tools Market is forecasted to be valued at 1.27 Bn in the year 2030 and exhibiting a remarkable 16.9% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2030. Telecom firms are leveraging the potential of AI to manage and assess large volumes of big data in an effort to draw actionable insights and offer better customer experience (CX), enhance operations, and boost revenue with better quality products and services.
AI-enabled Testing Tools Market: Key Takeaways
- Adoption of machine learning and pattern recognition for deploying AI-enabled testing tools to remain prominent
- North America will remain epicenter of value-capture opportunities, given strong presence of technology pioneers
- Market players to focus on R&D as well as deployment of ML-based multiple agent archetype
Request a Sample of this Report : https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12757
COVID-19 Impact on AI-enabled Testing Tools Market
With work from home (WFH) becoming the new normal amid the COIVD-19 pandemic, deployment of enterprise-level information and communication technology (ICT) is climbing.
Telecom operators are subsequently banking on remotely operable solutions and automation enhancement tools in a bid to assure optimal functioning and counter lag in productivity. This, is turn, is fueling adoption of AI-enabled testing tools, particularly in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific (APAC).
AI will help telecom industry reimagine customer relationships by recognizing contextualized requirements and interacting with customers via hyper-customized one-to-one contacts.
The technology will help set up mobile-network and fixed-line bundles that combine teleconferencing, VPN, and productivity apps. Such bundles will specifically attract commercial customers whose consumption of telecom services has moved from workplaces to homes and from demand in field to fixed-line demand.
AI-enabled Testing Tools Market – Competitive Intelligence
Strategic collaborations and acquisitions have become key priority for established as well as emerging players in AI-enabled testing tools market. These firms are increasingly investing in R&D activities along with their peers to stay ahead of curve. For instance,
- Perforce Software – enterprise-level development lifecycle software solution provider – has taken over TestCraft Technologies Ltd. in a bid to expand its portfolio with AI-integrated codeless testing solution of the latter that performs autonomous codeless tests and curbs maintenance needs.
- Appvance.ai – provider of AI-driven testing tools – has entered into collaboration with Innominds – software engineering service provider – with an aim to develop and deploy AI-enabled maintenance and testing tools in telecommunications industry.
Ask An Analyst : https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-12757
AI-Enabled Testing Tools Market by Solution:
- AI-based Tools
- Data Wrangling and Pre-processing
- Data Visualization
- Feature Selection and Reduction
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
AI-Enabled Testing Tools Market by Technology:
- Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Computer Vision and Image Processing
AI-Enabled Testing Tools Market by Application:
- Agility and Coverage
- Test and Maintenance Case Generation
- Test and Maintenance Optimization
- Quality and User Experience (UX)
- Coverage and Risk Analytics
- Defect Prediction and Prevention
- Efficiency and Time-to-Market
- Test Automation
- Infrastructure Optimization
- Data Analytics
AI-Enabled Testing Tools Market by Region:
- North America AI-Enabled Testing Tools Market
- Latin America AI-Enabled Testing Tools Market
- Europe AI-Enabled Testing Tools Market
- East Asia AI-Enabled Testing Tools Market
- South Asia & Pacific AI-Enabled Testing Tools Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) AI-Enabled Testing Tools Market
Know More About the Study
A new market research report published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the global AI-enabled testing tools market offers comprehensive insights into the market demand trends and analysis of opportunities over the forecast period, 2022-2030. The report examines the AI-enabled testing tools through four different segments – solution, technology, application, and region. The AI-enabled testing tools market report also provides extensive assessment of pricing by different key market dynamics, life cycle analysis, and technologies that are being deployed in the development of AI-enabled maintenance and testing tools in telecom and product adoption across several end-use industries.
Related Reports –
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.