Presently, a significant percentage of the world’s population chooses protein products as a substitute to dairy and meat proteins, which is projected to have a positive effect on the corn-based protein market. Corn-based protein are comprised of zeins. Corn-based protein as a coating agent has improved the colour, texture and fragrance of food products associated to other plant-based coatings used. Significant research and development has taken place in this market, where customer preference is shifting to opt for clean-label products across the globe.
The growing value of corn-based protein as a coating commodity largely contributes to the growing sales revenue of the corn-based protein industry. The properties of corn-based protein to form shiny, durable and hydrophobic grease-proof coatings, which are resistant to microbial attacks, have made the product commercially popular.
Corn-based protein is also currently used for the coating of sweets such as jelly beans and chocolates, dried fruit, almonds, nutmeg, sweetener encapsulation and flavourings.
To Get a Sample Copy of the Report visit: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-12735
Increasing Demand for Natural and Organic Products
Growing demand for natural and organic products is generating a higher global market for corn-based protein. Regionally, the corn-based protein market is growing, with a substantial value-added growth rate contributing to a large rise in sales for corn-based protein suppliers. As a consequence, the product penetration of corn-based protein with its variability is high.
Corn-based protein provides an incredibly smooth surface and needs just a few grams of the substance. The properties of corn-based proteins are also flexible in the healthcare industry as they are plant proteins and are not vulnerable to danger or viruses, unlike animal proteins.
Corn-based Protein Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in global corn-based protein market are
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Zein Products
- AGT Food & Ingredients
- Glanbia Plc
- Burcon Nutrascience Corporation
- Penta International
- E.I, DU PONT DE NEMOURS & Company
- Cargill Inc
- Ingredion Inc.
- CHS Inc.
Corn-Based Protein Market: Regional Analysis
The economies of North America and Europe are the main contributors and suppliers to the overall economic growth of the corn-based Protein industry. Development in enhanced use of plant-based protein in the regions of Asia Pacific is anticipated to propel the growth of the corn-based protein market as a whole.
The corn-based protein market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions.
By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the corn-based protein market, including but not limited to: regional markets, nature, distribution channel and end use.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- corn-based protein market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
Browse Full Report at: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/corn-based-protein-market
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
Highlights of the Corn-Based Protein market report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the corn-based protein market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the corn-based protein market
Read Related Reports:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.