Additionally, most of the antioxidants in green tea supplements are made up of polyphenol antioxidants called catechins. Of the catechins in green tea, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is the most studied and provides the most health benefits.
Request Sample of This Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12362
Green Tea Supplements: Market Dynamics
Growing prevalence of chronic diseases and rising health awareness are expected to increase the growth revenue of the target market during the forecast period.
The focus on the use of natural ingredients is driving the global green tea supplement market. Green tea supplements are widely used for the prevention of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, and for the treatment of diseases such as cancer and diabetes.
A new supplement derived from green tea, Pep Pod, is on the market. The composition of the newly released tablet contains no sugar or synthetic chemicals.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to record significant growth, driven by Japan’s growing elderly population and rising consumer health awareness. The region is also a major producer and supplier of EGCG and other tea extracts to the US and European markets.
However, the lack of awareness of the medicinal benefits of green tea supplements in developing countries is a factor that is expected to hamper the growth of the target market to some extent.
Global Green Tea Supplements: Key Players
The major manufacturers of Banquet Carts and Heated Cabinets are:
- Tate & Lyle
- Changsha Sunfull Bio-tech Co. Ltd
- blue california
- hard rhino
- bulk supplements
- perm monster
- evolutionary nutrition
- JYM Supplemental Science
- RSP Nutrition
Opportunities for Global Green Tea Supplements Market Participants:
In 2018, the Asia Pacific market is expected to hold a major share in the target market during the forecast period and is projected to register the highest CAGR.
This is mainly because an aging population, growing awareness of the medical aspects of green tea supplements, and the introduction of new innovative flavored green tea supplement products are some of the key factors expected to drive demand for green tea supplements in the following countries: Japan, China and India in the Asia Pacific region.
The Green Tea Supplements Market report offers a comprehensive assessment of the market. It does this through in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable forecasts of the size of the market. The forecasts presented in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions.
In doing so, the research report serves as an analysis and information repository for all aspects of the Green Tea Supplements market including but not limited to regional markets and key segments.
The report covers a thorough analysis of:
- Green Tea Supplements Market Segments
- Green Tea Supplements Market Dynamics
- Green Tea Supplements Market Size
- Green tea supplement supply and demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Apprentices Related to Green Tea Supplements Market
- Competitive landscape and emerging market players of Green Tea Supplements Market
- Technology related to production/processing of green tea supplements
- Value Chain Analysis of Green Tea Supplements Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, other Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Poland, Russia, Northern Europe, other Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, South Africa and other MEA regions)
Some Major Points covered in Green Tea Supplements Market report:
- A complete background analysis including an assessment of the parent market
- Significant changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation down to second or third level
- Historical, current and projected size of the market in terms of value and size
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market Shares and Strategies of Key Players
- Emerging niche and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the Green Tea Supplements market
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen the market base for green tea supplements
Purchase Completion Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12362
By packaging type
- can do
by distribution channel
- Others (direct sales, mass sales)
- food and beverage
- RTD car
- functional food
- dietary supplement
- energy drink
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates