Pinot Meunier is a dark-berried grape variety mostly used in the Champagne blend. Pinot meunier is a clonal mutation of the Pinot group, due to which it shares the same DNA fingerprint as Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, and sundry other derivatives.
Pinot meunier matures faster as compared to pinot noir due to which it perfect to soften non-vintage Champagne wines in their youth.The consumption of wine and champagne is rising globally due to which the demand for pinot meunier is rising from alcohol manufacturers.
The demand for pinot meunier is rising from the food service industry for the use in cocktail and food dishes to enhance flavor and fragrance.
Increasing Demand for Pinot Meunier from the Food Service Industry
The number of restaurants and bars is increasing who focus on expanding their inventory of wines and champagne from the last few years
Moreover, the gaining popularity of sparkling wines is expected to have a positive impact on pinot meunier as it is used widely in wines and champagne for adding rich smoky, fruity flavors, and aroma.
The consumers across the globe are always excited to try new and innovative flavors of sparkling wine which is helping to boost the growth rate of pinot meunier market.
Chefs across the globe use champagne as ingredients in their cocktails and various food dishes. The demand for pinot meunier is rising from the foodservice industry. Pinot meunier wine is widely used in barbequed and fatty dishes.
Seafood such as prawns, squid, grilled vegetables and tuna rillettes are also a great pair with pinot meunier. Pinot meunier is used for adding smoky and intense berry flavors in the food dishes.
Airlines such as Lufthansa and Emirates etc. are offering various innovative wines and champagne to their business class flyers. Luxury and style have appeared as a unique selling point among airlines to expand their reach.
The increasing offering of wines and champagne by airlines to their flyers is beneficial for pinot meunier market.Globally, the consumption of sparkling wine is increased by around 30% over the last ten years.
The increasing rising consumption of sparkling wine is a major reason for driving pinot meunier market. In the production of champagne, pinot meunier accounts for around 31% of all grape plantings and proves to be a solid and robust grape type.
The hardy nature of pinot meunier is suited for withstanding any cold spells in the weather. Pinot meunier brings roundness to champagne blend and fruity end.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12351
Pinot Meunier Market: Regional Analysis
Europe is expected to be the dominating region in pinot meunier market. Europe is leading production and consumption of pinot meunier.
France, Germany, and the U.K are the leading producing and consuming countries of pinot meunier in Europe. In North America and Oceania, the consumption and production of pinot meunier are increasing rapidly.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-12351
In the Asia Pacific and Latin America, due to urbanization and westernization the consumption of sparkling wine is rising which is beneficial for pinot meunier market.
Due to the rising of sparkling wine, the demand for pinot meunier is rising by alcohol manufacturers as it adds smoky, fruity flavor, and aroma.
The demand for pinot meunier is rising by the foodservice industry in the Asia Pacific and Latin America as it used widely in various seafood dishes and other food dishes for adding fragrance and flavor.
The rising consumption of sparkling wine and seafood products are the major reasons for the increasing demand for pinot meunier in the Asia Pacific. In Asia Pacific pinot meunier market is expected to grow rapidly.
Global Pinot Meunier: Key Players
Some of the key players operating their business in the global pinot meunier market are
- Jérôme Prévost La Closerie Les Béguines
- Michel Loriot Monodie en Meunier Majeur
- Egly-Ouriet Les Vignes de Vrigny
- Bérêche et Fils Vallée de la Marne Rive Gauche
- Francoise Bedel Comme Autrefois
- Tarlant La Vigne d’Or
- Chartogne-Taillet Les Barres and other players.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Pinot meunier market Segments
- Pinot meunier market Dynamics
- Pinot meunier market Size
- Pinot meunier Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Pinot meunier market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Pinot meunier market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Pinot meunier
- Value Chain Analysis of the Pinot meunier market.
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the pinot meunier market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in pinot meunier market
- Competitive landscape of the pinot meunier market.
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective pinot meunier market performance
- Must-have information for pinot meunier market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Buy Complete Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12351
Pinot Meunier Market: Segmentation
Basis of Nature
Basis of End Use
- Food Processing
- Beverage Processing
- Food Service Industry/ HoReCa
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates