Future Market Insight (FMI) estimates that packaging testing revenues will increase significantly from 2021 to 2031, with worldwide revenues up 12.3% year over year in 2021. Driven by introduction of new standards and regulations to increase sale of packaging testing equipment, the packaging testing market is forecast to reach valuation of US$ 12.60 Billion by the end of 2021.
Consumers are seeking convenient packaging options which are lab tested and stand true on the parameters of quality and quantity defined by regulation committees. Package testing is performed on packaging materials using scientific equipments to evaluate the suitability of contact material with processed and frozen foods, medicines drugs, etc.
Increasing demand for recyclable and biodegradable packaging has fueled the demand for packaging testing for different packaging materials under different conditions. Pharmaceutical drugs and food and beverage manufacturers are employing packaging testing to fulfill the complex packaging standards to build brand reputation. These factors are emerging as the key growth drivers in packaging testing market.
Request a report sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12655
Introduction of new standards by International Organization for Standardization, ASTM International, European Committee for Standardization, TAPPI, Military Standards, and ISTA (International Safe Transit Association) are also making a positive impact on the market growth.
Increasing consumer demand for rugged product packaging along with growing demand from product manufacturers for packaging that are highly durable and keeps product safe from impurities and damage will propel the packaging testing market growth throughout 2031.
Medical products and devices are required to go variety of testing services to evaluate the strength and durability of medical device packaging and ensure compliance with defined regulations and standards. Similar consumer electronics companies are also engaging in package testing to eliminate product damage by poor packaging. Rise in number of testing procedures like water-proof testing and drop testing is expected to generate significant revenue in packaging testing market.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12655
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Packaging testing Market Study
- North America packaging testing market is poised to grow at a prolific 10% CAGR during the forecast period. Growth uptick can be attributed to strict regulatory compliances issued by U.S. Food and Drug Administration, high demand for packaged foods and increase in consumption of medicines in U.S. and Canada.
- Driven by rise in export and production of sustainable and safe packing in U.K. and Germany, Europe packaging testing market is forecast to grow at astronomical CAGR of 11.2% through 2031.
- Japan will account for 26% of East Asia packaging testing market share, in the wake of rising geriatric population and increasing demand for pharmaceutical drugs for treating chronic diseases in the country.
- South Korea market will exhibit significant growth owing to increasing demand for sustainable packaging for ready-to-eat and drink food & beverages in the country. South Korea will hold around 14% of East Asia packaging testing market share in 2021.
- Food and beverage packaging testing registered stupendous growth due to rise in consumption of ready-to-eat packaged foods during pandemic crisis in 2020. The modern packaging offers longer shelf life for necessary food items, and thus are becoming common in households.
“Rise in cases of chronic ailments have accelerated the demand for pharmaceutical drugs across the globe. Growing need for safe and secure packaging to protect the drugs will drive the market growth in upcoming years,” says the FMI analyst.
According to FMI, market players are looking to ramp up their production capabilities as they are planning to introduce new and innovative packaging testing solutions. Strategic partnerships between market players are on the cards, to gain the upper hand in this competitive environment.
In July 2021, ProAmpac, a leading flexible packaging company started new innovation and collaboration center in Rochester, New York. The company aims to expand its physical and analytical laboratory testing services portfolio for multiple applications.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12655
Liquibox and WestRock, two leaders in sustainable packaging collaborated and developed a “Ships In Own Container (SIOC)” bag-in-box solution for Amazon in 2021. This new packaging system reduces waste and eliminates the leakages, costly returns and brand reputation damage.
Prominent players operating in the packaging testing market are:-
- SGS SA
- Intertek Group Plc
- Bureau Veritas SA
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- ALS Limited
- TUV SUD AG
- Mérieux NutriSciences Corporation
- Microbac Laboratories Inc.
- National Technical Systems Inc.
- EMSL Analytical Inc.
- Institut fur Produktqualitat GmbH
- Campden BRI
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers Dubai
United Arab Emirates
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com