The automotive pump market is expected to witness a significant growth in 2021, thanks to the implementation of various carbon emission norms across various countries. A study by Future Market Insights (FMI) on automotive pump market has forecast it to reach US$ 106.0 Mn by the end of 2031, growing at a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast years (2021-2031).
The rising passenger vehicle sales will remain a chief growth driver. In terms of vehicle type, passenger vehicle segment is forecast to remain dominant, accounting for over 70% of sales recorded in the market.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-541
Key Takeaways of Automotive Pump Market Study
- After a period of slow growth amid COVID-19, the automotive pump sales is poised to recover, exhibiting nearly 6% Y-o-Y growth in 2021
- The demand from the U.S. will remain a chief growth driver as the country continues accounting for over 80% of sales registered in North America
- Increasing passenger vehicle production will support growth in the U.K., enabling it to register 3.5% Y-o-Y growth in 2021
- Within Western Europe, Germany, France, and Spain are expected to emerge as key pockets for sales
- While China will continue dominating APEJ on the back of booming vehicle production, the demand from India and South Korea will continue rising at a positive rate
- Japan will emerge as a highly lucrative market exhibiting positively rising sales through the forecast period
“The increasing demand for environment friendly vehicles aimed at curbing carbon emission is expected to provide an impetus to compact utility vehicle sales. Compact size, low fuel consumption and high performance of compact utility vehicles are key factors boosting their sales. This also will create attractive opportunities for automotive pump sales in the coming years,” said a lead analyst at FMI.
Who is winning?
The automotive pump market is a highly competitive. There is ample focus on innovations, research and developments by market players as they seek gaining competitive advantage. Some of the players are focusing to carve a niche for specific demography. Expansion of electric vehicle market is expected to boost sales of automotive pumps in the coming years. Companies operating in the market are therefore focusing on merger and acquisition to expand their footprint and product portfolio.
- In October, Johnson acquired Stackpole International, a prominent engine & transmission pumps and powder metal components supplier.
- In October, Magna International’s powertrain manufacturing unit in Benevento, Italy, completed production of five million oil pumps for the Fiat 1.4-litre engine since 2005
Some of the leading players operating in the market are Delphi Automotive, DENSO Corporation, ZF TRW, Johnson Electric and Continental AG.
Global Automotive Pump Market by Segments
- Fuel Supply Pump
- Fuel Injection Pump
- Transmission Oil Pump
- Conventional Engine Oil Pump
- Variable Engine Oil Pump
- Steering Pump
- Coolant Pump
- Windshield Washer Pump
- Vacuum Pump
- Sales Channel
- Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Two Wheeler
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-541
Table Of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
- Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Automotive Pump Market
3.2. Product Innovation / Development Trends
- Key Success Factors
- Global Automotive Pump Demand Analysis 2016-2020 and Forecast, 2021-2031
5.1. Historical Market Volume (‘000 units) Analysis, 2016-2020
5.2. Current and Future Market Volume (‘000 units) Projections, 2021-2031
5.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
- Global Automotive Pump – Pricing Analysis
6.1. Regional Pricing Analysis By Pump Type
6.2. Global Average Pricing Analysis Benchmark
More Related Reports
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.