Analysis of Escalating Demand for Brewer’s Yeast in Different End-use Industries
The increasing trend of processed and fast food consumption, especially bakery items upsurge the market demand of brewer’s yeast. In last few years, consumption of alcohol has increased among the young generation, according to the world health organization, more than half of the global population drink alcohol, majorly in Europe, America and Western Pacific. Additionally, beer is the second most consumed beverage type worldwide. Resultantly, escalating demand for the beer constitutes the significant demand for the brewer’s yeast.
Brewer’s yeast uses for the pharmaceutical applications owing to its characteristics of antioxidant properties and sensory quality. Increasing consumption of brewer’s yeast in dietary supplements and functional food production, demonstrate the ongoing upsurge in brewer’s yeast market. In recent years, brewer’s yeast is used mainly in dietary supplements for slimming diets, weakness, skin, and fatigue hair and nail problems.
With various applicability of brewer’s yeast in the food and beverage industry, there are some challenges faced by the market. Brewer’s yeast causes some mild effects such as bloating and gas. Additionally, usage of brewer’s yeast with the certain pain medication cause a dangerous spike in the blood pressure. Thereby, such factors are expected to deliver a decline in brewer’s yeast product sales over the forecast period.
Significant Demand for Dietary Supplements in Developed Countries to Enhance Consumption of Brewer’s Yeast
Increasing consumption of beer and bread in the Europe and North America regions is expected to become one of the reasons behind the brewer’s yeast market growth. According to the CRN survey, more than half of the U.S. population consumed dietary supplements, which is estimated to remain a key driving factor for the brewer’s yeast market in the North America region. The Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as a most lucrative region for brewer’s yeast as the evolution of product in various applications in developing countries in last few years. Latin America and MEA are anticipated to show moderate growth in the brewer’s yeast market.
Key Market Participants:
Examples of some of the key market players in the brewer’s yeast market identified across the value chain include:
- Lesaffre Group
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Nutreco N.V.
- Alltech, Inc.
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Leiber GmbH
- Associated British Food Plc.
- AB Mauri India Pvt.Ltd.
- Kothari Fermentation and Biochem Ltd.
- Angel yeast company
- Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd
- Hansen Holding A/S
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Bruchem, Inc,
- Scandinavian Formulas
- Omega Yeast Labs
- Lallemand Inc.
- Synergy Flavors
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Brewer’s Yeast Market Segments
- Brewer’s Yeast Market Dynamics
- Brewer’s Yeast Market Size
- Brewer’s Yeast Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Brewer’s Yeast Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Brewer’s Yeast Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Brewer’s Yeast
- Value Chain Analysis of the Brewer’s Yeast Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
Brewer’s yeast market can be segmented on the basis of product type, and end use
On the basis of product type, brewer’s yeast market can be segmented as
- Dry Brewer’s Yeast
- Liquid Brewer’s Yeast
On the basis of end use, brewer’s yeast market can be segmented as
- Food and beverage industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Brewing Industries
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the brewer’s yeast market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the brewer’s yeast market
- Competitive landscape of the brewer’s yeast market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on brewer’s yeast market performance
- Must-have information for brewer’s yeast market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Read Other Related Report:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers-Dubai
United Arab Emirates