Data Center Power Management Market is expected to reach ~US$ 37.3 Bn by 2032, exhibiting growth at 6.9% CAGR between 2022 and 2032. Data centers are pre-eminent part of digital society. The digitalization of the world economy and a massive shift toward cloud-based storage of data is increasing the demand for data centers all over the world.
To run this digital ecosystem of data centers, a massive amount of energy is required. Hence, adoption of sustainable energy sources and integrated approach towards data center power management is shaping the global data center power management market.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6958
- By component, the DCIM (data center infrastructure management) software segment is expected to grow at a robust CAGR of nearly 8% through 2032.
- The UPS (uninterruptible power supply) systems segment is anticipated to register growth at a CAGR of ~8.3% between 2022 and 2032.
- By data center type, the hyperscale data centers segment will exhibit growth at a CAGR of 9.0% by 2032.
- In terms of industry, the BFSI segment will register highest growth at 9.7% CAGR between 2022 and 2032.
- North America is holds highest market share in data center power management market, however, South Asia & Pacific market will witness highest growth at 9% CAGR.
- By data center tier, tier-4 data centers segment will witness fastest growth at 8.2% CAGR between 2022 and 2032
Upgrading Existing Data Centers to Create Demand for Hardware Components
Upgrading data centers to improve the performance of data center is creating growth opportunities for data center power management market. Such enhancement includes infrastructure, energy backup facilities such as UPS and change in power distribution units.
The adoption of green infrastructures for data centers is increasing, which fueling the demand for data centers. Support systems such as cooling equipment, power backup, and distributions are monitored and managed by a smart automated system that utilizes electricity very efficiently and hence, minimizes the consumption of electricity.
Data Center Power Management Market by Category
- Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
- Power Generators
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Systems
- Modular UPS
- Conventional UPS
- DCIM (Data Center Infrastructure Management) Software
- Consulting Services
- System Integration & Implementation Services
- Maintenance and Support Services
By Data Center Type:
- Modular Data Centers
- Colocation Data Centers
- Cloud Data Centers
- Edge Data Centers
- Hyperscale Data Centers
- Micro Mobile Data Center
By Data Center Tier:
- Tier-1 Data Centers
- Tier-2 Data Centers
- Tier-3 Data Centers
- Tier-4 Data Centers
By Installation Type:
- New Installation
By End User:
- Cloud Providers
- Colocation Providers
- Enterprise Data Centers
- Hyperscale Data Centers
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-6958
More Valuable Insights on Data Center Power Management Market
Future Market Insight’s report on the data center substation industry research is segmented into seven major sections – component (Hardware- power distribution units(PDU),power generators, uninterruptible power supply (UPS), Software- DCIM software and services ), data center type (modular, colocation, cloud, edge, hyperscale, micro mobile data center), data center tier (tier- 1,2,3,4), installation type( new installation, retrofit/upgrade), End-user (cloud providers, colocation providers, enterprise data centers, hyperscale data centers), Industry ( BFSI, healthcare, manufacturing, IT & Telecom, Media and entertainment, retail, government) and region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa), to help readers understand and evaluate lucrative opportunities in the data center substation demand outlook.
Related Reports –
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.