In its new research study named “Eco-Friendly Straws Market,” FMI has provided crucial insights and produced a revised forecast analysis on the market. The research begins with an introduction of the industrial environment, followed by an examination of market size, by-products, geographies, application forecasts, and vendor and company competition. The study examines market share, demand, growth patterns, and forecasts for the next few years. The research includes unique aspects that could have a significant impact on the industry’s development throughout the projection period. A complete market dashboard is depicted, allowing users to examine detailed information about the study.
Progressing at a steady CAGR of 5.1% (2022-2030), sales of eco-friendly straws are anticipated to attain an estimated valuation of US$ 2.2 Bn by the end of 2030. At present, the global eco-friendly straws market is valued at US$ 1.5 Bn.
Request Sample Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12573
Demand for eco-friendly straws is especially strong across the foodservice segment, with an increasing proportion of consumers preferring to eat fast foods and other ready-to-serve meals.
- Global eco-friendly straws market to expand at 5.1% CAGR through 2030
- Stringent legal provisions combined with awareness campaigns by NGOs to curb plastic waste likely to drive market growth
- Virgin kraft paper to witness maximum adoption in eco-friendly straws production due to enhanced material neutrality
- Sales through e-commerce channels to surpass US$ 2 Bn by 2030
- Europe will witness higher investments in eco-friendly straws
“Collaborations with governmental agencies and global platforms to spread awareness about plastic waste generation is considered an important approach by vendors to promote sales of eco-friendly straws,” says the FMI analyst.
Top Key Players Covered –
- Huhtamaki Oyj.
- Biopac (UK) Ltd.
- Sulapac Oy
- The Paper Straw Co.
- Vegware Ltd.
- Hello Straw
- The Blue Straw
- SAS OSTONE
- EVOQ Sp. Z.O.O
- TIPI STRAWS
Request Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-12573
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
With the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, a definite hygiene oriented pattern has emerged within consumers’ habits. Consumers are reallocating their budgets towards purchasing immunity and hygiene enhancing foods and beverages.
This trend of healthy drinking and eating also entails utilization of environmentally friendly utensils such as paper plates, bowls, straws and cutlery. Hence, demand for eco-friendly straws in household settings has witnessed a major spike since the past few months.
The imposition of lockdowns has compelled organizations to issue work-from-home directives. Subsequently, there has been an increase in the demand for fast foods and ready-to-drink beverages through online delivery platforms. This has impelled the sales of eco-friendly straws.
A moderate downswing is anticipated with the cessation of outdoor dine-in activities. Fears of community infection spreading has compelled hotels, cafeterias and restaurants to suspend all dining operations, decelerating demand for eco-friendly straws across the commercial sector.
Key players are focusing on expanding their reach globally by diversifying their product portfolio. They also undertake awareness campaigns to minimize usage of non-recyclable material and strategic partnerships with existing players.
In 2021, Sulapac Oy joined forces with Stora Enso to develop renewable and biodegradable straws. This partnership is a product of both companies’ commitment to combat the global problem of plastic waste generation. The straws are made from wood and natural binders, recyclable via industrial composting.
Recently, in May 2022, Huhtamaki Oyj collaborated with WasteAid and announced a global partnership to drive community level circular economy innovation in key locations. The collaboration aims to provide education and training on waste management and circular systems and work with key stakeholders across India, Vietnam and South Africa.
Request TOC @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-12573
Key Segments Of Eco-Friendly Straws Industry Survey
Eco-Friendly Straws Market By Straw Width / Diameter :
- < 7 mm Eco-friendly Straws
- 7-10 mm Eco-friendly Straws
- 10-15 mm Eco-friendly Straws
- 15 mm Eco-friendly Straws
Eco-Friendly Straws Market By Product Type :
Straight Eco-friendly Straws
- Flexible Eco-friendly Straws
Eco-Friendly Straws Market By Distribution Channel :
- Eco-friendly Straw Manufacturers (Direct Sales)
- Eco-friendly Straw Distributors
- Eco-friendly Straw Retailers
- Eco-friendly Straws Sold in Hypermarkets
- Eco-friendly Straws Sold in Supermarkets
- Eco-friendly Straws Sold in Convenience Stores
- Eco-friendly Straws Sold in Specialty Stores
- Eco-friendly Straws Sold in Discount Stores & Warehouse/Wholesale Clubs
- Eco-friendly Straws Sold through e-Retail
Eco-Friendly Straws Market By Material :
- Paper Eco-friendly Straws
- Virgin Craft Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Pasta Eco-friendly Straws
- Glass Eco-friendly Straws
- Bamboo Eco-friendly Straws
- Polylactic Acid (PLA) Eco-friendly Straws
- Metal Eco-friendly Straws
Eco-Friendly Straws Market By End Use :
- Eco-friendly Straws for Food Service
- Eco-friendly Straws for Hotels & Logistics
- Eco-friendly Straws for Bars & Lounges
- Eco-friendly Straws for Cafes & Fast Food Outlets
- Eco-friendly Straws for Cinemas
- Eco-friendly Straws for Airline & Railway Catering
- Eco-friendly Straws for Institutional Use
- Eco-friendly Straws for Educational Use
- Eco-friendly Straws for Healthcare Use
- Eco-friendly Straws for Corporate Use
- Eco-friendly Straws for Household Use
Eco-Friendly Straws Market By Region :
- North America Eco-friendly Straws Market
- Latin America Eco-friendly Straws Market
- Europe Eco-friendly Straws Market
- East Asia Eco-friendly Straws Market
- South Asia & Pacific Eco-friendly Straws Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Eco-friendly Straws Market
Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-12573
The business intelligence report also offers an incisive outlook on competitive landscape by analyzing the key development strategies of the market players. According to the study, the market shows a high level of consolidation, with local and regional players catering to domestic and urgent demands, while leading players with strong regional presence account for relatively small share in the market.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers Dubai
United Arab Emirates