The global FPGA market is estimated at US$ 6.2 Bn in 2021 and is projected to reach US$ 6.7 Bn by 2022. The market is expected to reach US$ 13.9 Bn by 2032 while recording a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. Government initiatives supporting the electronics and automobile industries are also likely to be responsible for the rapid growth of this market. Moreover, intensifying network traffic and a need to process large amounts of data create high growth prospects for the FPGA market.
Various applications that require heavy data flow and streaming data processing can be implemented using FPGAs, which have several capabilities, such as high compute density and low power consumption, making them the preferred architecture over other CPU architectures.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14446
- The global FPGA market is currently valued at US$ 6.7 Bn, with a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period.
- Low-End FPGA segment to expand at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period
- In the U.S., the market is predicted to reach US$ 4.9 billion while growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period.
- The SRAM technology market will grow at a 7.5% CAGR during the forecast period.
- South Korea recorded a CAGR of 5.2% CAGR during the forecast period.
- Japan is expected to reach a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period between 2022 and 2032.
Key Players that have been profiled in the report are XILINX INC., Microsemi Corporation, Achronix, e2v, INTEL CORPORATION, MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGIES INC., Lattice Semiconductor Corporation, Atmel, Nallatech and QuickLogic Corporation. Innovative products and technologies will allow customers to benefit from new technologies.
- Renesa Electronics Corporation announced that it will enter the Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) market in November 2021 with a new line of extremely low-cost, super-low-power devices. With the ForgeFPGATM Family, software developers will be able to design applications at low cost quickly, and efficiently with relatively small amounts of programmable logic. In comparison with other alternatives, including non-FPGA designs, ForgeFPGA provides dramatic cost savings.
- In November 2021, Xilinx launched Alveo U55C at the SC21 supercomputing conference, its most powerful data center accelerator card, its most flexible solution for clustering FPGAs, which can be deployed at a massive scale based on open standards and APIs. By using the Xilinx ® HPC clustering platform, the Alveo U55C accelerator guarantees outstanding performance-per-watt for high-performance computing (HPC) workloads and database workloads.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-14446
More Valuable Insights Available
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global FPGA market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights By Configuration(Low-End FPGA, Mid-Range FPGA, High-End FPGA), By Node Size (≤16 NM, 22/28-90 NM, >90 NM), By Technology (SRAM, Flash, Antifuse) By Vertical (Telecommunications(Wired Communication, Optical Transport Network (OTN), Backhaul and Access Network, Network Processing, Wired Connectivity, Packet-based Processing, and Switching, Wireless Communication, Wireless Baseband Solutions, Wireless Backhaul Solutions, Radio Solutions, 5G), Consumer Electronics, Test, Measurement & Emulation, Data Centers & Computing(Storage Interface Controls, Network Interface Controls, Hardware Acceleration, High-Performance Computing), Military & Aerospace(Avionics, Missiles and Munition, Radars and Sensors, Others) Industrial (Video Surveillance Systems, Machine Vision Solutions, Industrial Networking Solutions, Industrial Motor Control Solutions, Robotics, Industrial Sensors) Automotive(ADAS, Automotive Infotainment and Driver Information, Sensor Fusion) Healthcare(Imaging Diagnostic Systems, Wearable Devices, Others) Multimedia(Audio Devices, Video Processing) Broadcasting (Broadcast Platform Systems, High-End Broadcast Systems) & By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa, Latin America.
Related Reports –
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.