According to newly released data by Future Market Insights (FMI), the demand registered in the insights-as-a-service market will increase at a CAGR of 23.4% from 2021-2031. The report also forecasts the market to surpass a valuation of US$ 2.5 Bn by the end of 2021. As per FMI analysis, rapid technological advancements and higher integration of cloud computing across various organizations have created prospects for implementation of insights-as-a-service solutions.
Insights-as-a-service offerings cover data such as stocks, financial data and results, keyword performance, employee details, and business process data. Access to such data helps companies in making informed decisions. Besides this, it helps them identify potential challenges that could pose threat in the near future.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2606
Key Takeaways: Insights-as-a-service Market
- By solution, the insights-as-a-service platform (SaaS-based) segment is anticipated to account for the leading share in the global market during the forecast period. The segment estimated to grow at a robust CAGR of 24.3% through 2031.
- The demand for insights-as-a-service solutions in small and medium enterprises (SMEs) is expected to rise at maximum pace as these organizations continue adopting cloud based solutions for better ROI.
- Demand for customer analytics platform is estimated to grow at an impressive CAGR, as SMEs exhibit high demand for improved customer lifecycle management.
- North America is expected to lead the market followed by Europe in 2021. South Asia & Pacific is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing region between 2021 & 2031.
- The market in India is expected to progress at a CAGR of 30.6% through 2031.
- In the GCC Countries, sales are expected to increase at a CAGR of close to 19.0% over the next ten years.
Who is Winning?
Competition in the market is expected to intensify with the entry of new players. The emergence of new startups such as Atlan, testAIng, Bewgle, Zume, Ritual, Coda, Bird, and others will drive the insights-as-a-service market in the near future.
As per insights from KDNuggets, the investments towards other cloud-based and Insights-as-a-Service offerings is expected to increase to 35% from 15% by 2021 owing to stringent government rules and regulation to promote startups in the developed as well as developing countries.
This is expected to encourage key players to focus on the expansion of their global footprint. Some of the leading companies operating in the market are Capgemini, GoodData, GAVS Technologies, Oracle Corporation, and IBM Corporation among others.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-2606
Insights-as-a-service Industry Survey by Category
- Insights-as-a-Service Platform (SaaS-based)
- Consulting & Advisory
- Implementation & Integration
- Support & Maintenance
- Branding & Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Competition Benchmarking
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Customer Analytics
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
- Retail & CPG
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
More Valuable Insights on Insights-as-a-service Market
FMI’s report on the Insights-as-a-Service industry research is segmented into five major sections – solution (Insights-as-a-Service platform and services (consulting & advisory, implementation & integration, and support & maintenance)), application (branding & marketing management, supply chain analytics, competition benchmarking, governance, risk & compliance, customer analytics, and others), enterprise size (Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises), industry (BFSI, retail & CPG, healthcare, media & entertainment, education, healthcare and life sciences, government, manufacturing, and others), and region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa), to help readers understand and evaluate lucrative opportunities in the Insights-as-a-Service demand outlook.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.