According to a recent study published by Future Market Insights, the IT asset management market is expected to reach US$ 2.3 Billion by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 6.9%. Growing need to manage audits and meet regulatory compliance standards, growing need to manage and optimize the purchase, deployment, maintenance, utilization, and disposal of software applications within the business, and lower software spend cost are expected to accelerate the market growth during the forecast period.
Additionally, growing need for improving organizational productivity by deploying advanced technology to meet the business needs is also stimulating market growth. From 2015 to 2021, IT asset management demand expanded at a CAGR of 7.5%, closing at a valuation of US$ 1.1 Billion. Moreover, an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 1.1 Billion has been forecast for the market during the coming decade.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14632
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global IT asset management market to reach US$ 1.2 Billion by 2022-end
- The U.S to account for the highest value share of US$ 320.8 Million of global market demand for IT asset management in 2032
- By deployment, the cloud category constitutes the bulk of IT asset management market with a CAGR of 7.0%
- IT asset management solutions for large enterprises to remain preferred, flourishing at a 6.2% CAGR
- India to emerge as a highly opportunistic market, documenting a value of US$ 224.8 Million
- China and Japan to document value CAGRs of 2.3% and 7.8% respectively until 2032
- Global IT asset management market to nearly double during the forecast period
Players in the global IT Asset Management Market focus on expanding their global reach through various strategies, such as; partnerships, collaborations, and partnerships. The players are also making a significant investment in R&D to add innovations to their products which would help them in strengthening their position in the global market. Some of the recent developments among the key players are:
- In July 2021, Snow Software introduced Snow Atlas, the first integrated platform built to help organizations discover, monitor, and optimize their technology investments both on-premises and in the cloud. The first solutions available on the new cloud-native platform are SAM, SaaS management, and ITSM integrations which were earlier delivered as a service, are now in early access.
- In May 2021, Flexera introduced interoperability between its Software Vulnerability Manager solution and VMware Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management. Through this interoperability, customers will be able to identify, prioritize, and satisfy the need for third-party patch deployment to remediate software vulnerabilities.
Know More about What the IT Asset Management Market Repost Covers
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global IT Asset Management Market, providing historical data for 2015-2021 and forecast statistics from 2022-2032. To understand opportunities in the IT Asset Management Market, the market is segmented on the basis of enterprise size, deployment, and end-use across five major regions.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-14632
Key Segments Covered in the IT Asset Management Industry Report
IT Asset Management by Enterprise Size:
- IT Asset Management for SMEs
- IT Asset Management for Large Enterprises
IT Asset Management by Deployment:
- On-Premise IT Asset Management Deployment
- Cloud-based IT Asset Management Deployment
- Hybrid IT Asset Management Deployment
IT Asset Management by End-Use:
- IT Asset Management for BFSI
- IT Asset Management for Telecom and IT
- IT Asset Management for Healthcare
- IT Asset Management for Transportation
- IT Asset Management for Government
- IT Asset Management for Energy and Utilities
- IT Asset Management for Manufacturing
- IT Asset Management for Other End Use Industries
IT Asset Management by Region:
- North America IT Asset Management Market
- Latin America IT Asset Management Market
- Europe IT Asset Management Market
- Asia Pacific IT Asset Management Market
- Middle East and Africa IT Asset Management Market
Related Reports –
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.