The adoption of medical device packaging solutions has witnessed a substantial rise, due to the rise in demand for flexible packaging and microbial packaging worldwide. Additionally, increasing efforts by governments in various countries, especially in developing regions such as South and East Asia, to provide basic healthcare facilities to the middle-class group is estimated to create substantial demand for the medical device packaging solutions.
Moreover, the rising demand for monitoring & diagnostic equipment to treat severe chronic diseases globally is contributing to the market growth of medical device packaging.The medical device packaging market is anticipated to register an impressive CAGR of 5.3% annually through 2027.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-5679
Key Takeaways of Medical Device Packaging Market Study
- By application, disposable consumables are anticipated to capture nearly half of the market share during the next eight years. The rapidly rising demand for medical device packaging solution to pack and seal variety of disposable consumables such as needles, syringes, and wraps contributes significantly to the market growth.
- Bags & pouches and clamshell blister packs are projected to dominate the global device packaging market and hold nearly 2/3rd portion of the market share at the end of 2027.
- By raw material segment, Polyethylene (PE) plastic enjoys a consistent demand for manufacturing medical device packaging solutions, owing its key benefits such as pricing efficiency, light weight, and recyclability.
- North America and Europe are expected to account for a significant portion of the medical device packaging market share. Rapid expansion of healthcare industry in these regions is driving the growth of medical device packaging market in these regions.
“Manufacturers of medical device packaging can achieve significant profits by targeting APEJ and Europe regions, attributable to the rising demand for flexible medical packaging solutions in diagnostic centers, hospitals, and research institutes in these regions,” says FMI analyst.
Request Complete TOC @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-5679
Green Packaging Gaining Traction in Medical Device Packaging Market
Prominent medical device packaging manufacturers are recognising the necessity of sustainable and cost effective packaging solutions. Prominent manufacturers across the globe have already shifted their focus towards sustainable packaging, especially towards flexible packaging, to reduce the carbon footprints released by various medical device packaging solutions.
Along with that, the rising trend of “green design packaging”, especially in the healthcare and pharmaceuticals industry, is ultimately contributing to the growth of the medical device packaging market. Moreover, these leading medical device packaging manufacturers are enhancing its manufacturing capabilities by expanding production units.
- For Instance, April 2022, Amcor plc., launched AmLite, an ultra-recyclable and high-barrier flexible packaging solution for the pharmaceuticals and healthcare industry. The company reports that this newly developed packaging solution can reduce a pack’s carbon footprint by up to 64%.
- For instance, In November 2022, Nelipak Corporation, another manufacturer of medical device packing has expanded its manufacturing operations in Humacao, Puerto Rico. This enabled the company to strength its manufacturing capabilities and effectively cater to the end user demand.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5679
Key Segments Covered in Medical Device Packaging Industry Research
Medical Device Packaging Market by Packaging Type
- Bags & Pouches
- Stick Packs
- Clamshell Blister Packs
- Others (Flow Wraps etc.)
Medical Device Packaging Market by Raw Material
- Paper Laminates
- Others (PLA, PHA etc.)
Medical Device Packaging Market by Application
- Disposable Consumables
- Monitoring & Diagnostic Equipment
- Therapeutic Equipment
Medical Device Packaging Market by End-user
- Medical Manufacturing
- Contract Packaging
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers Dubai
United Arab Emirates
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com