According to FMI research, the mobile payment security market was valued at US$ 1.1 Tn in 2022 and is predicted to reach US$ 7.8 Tn by 2032, growing at a 21.5% CAGR.
The demand for mobile payment security solutions is predicted to grow globally throughout the forecast period as the number of digital payments, such as credit/debit cards, mobile wallets, and internet payments increases.
One of the key factors driving the growth of the mobile payment security industry is the increasing frequency of data breaches. As the number of data breaches rises, so makes the amount of money lost as a result of them. As a result, the demand for mobile payment security solutions is increasing.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14630
The increasing sales of mobile payment security solutions can also be related to the rising needs of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) rules, increased end-user knowledge of mobile payment security, and government attempts to promote cashless payment.
Furthermore, the demand for mobile payment security solutions is predicted to grow due to recent technology advancements in mobile commerce. This factor has enabled consumers to undertake digital transactions such as purchasing goods and applications through wireless networks, redeeming coupons and tickets, banking, and completing point-of-sale payments from their smartphones.
The expanding use of wireless networks among individual consumers has boosted the sales of mobile payment security solutions. Mobile payment security has become more important as the use of wireless networks in mobile devices for payment in retail outlets has expanded.
The mobile payment security market is likely to rise significantly as a result of the recent outbreak of COVID-19, owing to the growing use of digital payment services. However, the mobile payment security market’s expansion is being hampered by a lack of trust in online banking.
Increased demand for mobile payment security solutions for digital ecommerce and increased use of payment applications across various business verticals, on the other hand, is likely to provide lucrative opportunities for mobile payment security market expansion throughout the forecast period.
- On the basis of type, the biometrics segment of the mobile payment security market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 21.0% through 2032.
- By end-use, the banking & financial service is expected to grow at a high rate in the mobile payment security market, with a CAGR of 20.6% through 2032.
- The market size for mobile payment security in the United States is expected to reach US$ 2.8 Tn by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 21.2% during the forecast period.
- UK is expected to register a market share of US$ 334.6 Bn in the mobile payment security market by 2032, with a CAGR of 20.4% during the forecast period.
- China’s mobile payment security market is expected to be worth US$ 534.7 Bn by 2032, with a CAGR of 20.9% over the forecast period.
- Japan is expected to have a market size for mobile payment security of US$ 434.3 Bn by 2032, with a CAGR of 19.8% through 2032.
- By 2032, South Korea is expected to reach a share of US$ 255.5 Bn in the mobile payment security market with a CAGR of 18.9% through 2032.
Due to the large number of firms operating in both domestic and foreign markets, the mobile payment security market is extremely competitive. The market is moderately concentrated, with technological breakthroughs and mergers & acquisitions being the primary methods employed by the big competitors. BioCatch, Braintree, Carta Worldwide, Daon, and Duo are among the key players in the mobile payment security market.
- Bluefin Payment Systems LLC teamed with Payway in April 2020 to provide Payway clients with Bluefin’s PCI-validated Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) solution. Payway is a cloud-based SaaS payment service that gives businesses complete visibility into card-not-present transactions.
- Fidelity National Information Services Inc, based in the United States, intends to use India’s financial industry to launch its security services in April 2019. They paid USD 35 billion for payment processor Worldpay in March 2019.
- Paypal Holding Inc. announced the launch of a Fraud Protection system in May 2020, which provides merchants with an integrated solution that utilises the deep knowledge of the PayPal and Braintree networks, a huge array of data analytics, and cutting-edge machine learning. Fraud Protection reacts to evolving fraud patterns and gives merchants the freedom to establish their own rules and filter settings.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-14630
By End Use:
- Telecom & Information Technology
- Banking & Financial Service
- Entertainment and Media
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Related Reports –
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.