Self-adhesive Tear Tapes Market is expected to reach US$ 211.7 Mn in 2022, likely to surge at a vigorous 4.7% CAGR during the assessment period. The global self-adhesive tear tapes market constituted around 4% of the global packaging tapes market worth US$ 5.1 Bn in 2021.
According to FMI, the self-adhesive tear tapes market revenue was US$ 202.2 Mn in 2021. The overall self-adhesive tear tapes market is expected to expand 1.4 times the current market value by the end of 2029. The demand for Polypropylene (PP) self-adhesive tear tapes will accelerate with the top 5 providers holding 25-35% of the self-adhesive tear tapes market in 2021.
The self-adhesive tear tapes market experienced upward growth in 2021 with revenues up 4.5% year over year. The analysis by FMI estimates that the self-adhesive tear tapes market will experience a positive growth between 2022 and 2029 along with creating an incremental opportunity of US$ 90.1 Mn during 2022-2029.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7831
Tier-1 Players to Hold Prominent Market Share in the Global Market
Europe region is anticipated to witness a significant chunk of the total market share owing to the presence of well-established market players operating in the such as Essentra Plc, Tann Germany GmbH, and tesa SE, among others. However, the presence of many local and unorganized market players in the Asian countries such as China and ASEAN countries are emerging and are expected to contribute significantly in the global self-adhesive tear tapes market.
Food Industry to Fillip the Demand for Self-adhesive Tear Tapes
The global market for self-adhesive tear tapes has been segmented based on the width of self-adhesive tear tapes, material, various end-use industries, and regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa.
- By width, the self-adhesive tear tapes market has been segmented into: Up to 2.5 mm, 2.6 mm to 5.0 mm, and above 5.0 mm. 2.6 mm to 5.0 mm is estimated to hold prominent market value share in the global self-adhesive tear tapes market due to standardized application in the tobacco packaging industry.
- On the basis of material, polypropylene is the preferred material in manufacturing self-adhesive tear tapes, with MOPP sub-segment expected to account for ~ 2/5 of the total market share by polypropylene segment during the forecast period.
- Based on end use, the global self-adhesive tear tapes market has been segmented as: food, tobacco, pharmaceutical, personal care & cosmetics, electrical & electronics, and other industries including agriculture. The food & beverages end-use segment is projected to expand at an above average value CAGR during the forecast period.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-7831
Self-adhesive Tear Tapes Market: Vendor Insights
The report highlights some of the prominent market players, who have established themselves as market leaders in the global self-adhesive tear tapes market. The key players in the global self-adhesive tear tapes market are
- DS Smith Plc.,
- Bagla Group,
- H.B. Fuller Company,
- 3M Company,
- tesa SE,
- Wavelock Advanced Technology Co., Ltd,
- Marotech Inc.,
- Tann Germany GmbH,
- Essentra Plc.,
- NADCO Tapes & Labels, Inc.,
- Uyumplast Ambalaj San.tic.ltd.Şti,
- NOWOFOL Kunststoffprodukte GmbH & Co. KG,
- AEC Group, and
- Western Paper Industries (Pvt) Ltd.
The global self-adhesive tear tapes market is significantly consolidated with tier-1 players operating in the global self-adhesive tear tapes market such as Essentra Plc, Tann Germany GmbH, and 3M Company holding a prominent share of the market. There are relatively less number of manufacturers operating in the self-adhesive tear tapes market.
Self-Adhesive Tear Tapes Market By Category
By Width :
- Up to 2.5 mm
- 2.6 mm to 5.0 mm
- Above 5.0 mm
By Material Type :
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP)
- Cast Polypropylene (CPP)
- Mono Oriented Polypropylene (MOPP)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyethylene (PE)
By End Use :
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Electrical & Electronics
- Others (Agriculture, Logistics, etc.)
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Request Complete TOC @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-7831
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers Dubai
United Arab Emirates
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com