In its upcoming overview titled “Europe & Asia Pacific Herbal Beauty Products Market: Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026,” Future Market Insights (FMI) provides important insights on the Europe & Asia Pacific herbal beauty products market. Due to several aspects, on which FMI provides crucial insights in depth, it is anticipated that the Europe & Asia Pacific herbal beauty products market will achieve a CAGR of 3.7 percent during the forecast period.
Growing knowledge of the advantages of herbal and natural substances has caused a substantial shift in consumer desire for clean label beauty care products. Due to the harmful elements found in synthetic cosmetic products, which are known to have a number of negative side effects, consumers are choosing greener goods more frequently. Furthermore, thanks to promotions, commercials, and other activity on various social media platforms, customers are now better informed about the advantages of utilising herbal goods. Because herbal skin care products include the nutrients needed to enhance general skin health, they improve skin texture, tone, and look. Companies have entered the herbal and natural personal care products industry and developed new and cutting-edge goods as a result of rising customer demand for eco-friendly personal care products. Manufacturers are constantly releasing herbal products.
To Get a Sample Copy of the Report visit@
- On the basis of end-use, the Europe & Asia Pacific herbal beauty products market is segmented into male and female. Female segment is estimated to account for the largest share by 2016 end. Male segment is expected to account for substantial growth over the forecast period. Increasing inclination of male consumers towards personal grooming and outward appearance among is expected to support growth of the male segment over the forecast period.
- Europe & Asia Pacific herbal beauty products market is also segmented on the basis of distribution channel which includes supermarket, specialty stores, departmental stores, drugstores, online/direct selling, and beauty salons. Among all these segments, supermarket segment is expected to account for relatively higher value share during the forecast period. Specialty stores segment has been estimated to occupy the second largest share accounting for 21.1% value share in 2015.
- As far as the types of herbal beauty products are concerned, Europe & Asia Pacific herbal beauty products market is segmented into skin care, hair care, oral care, and fragrance. Among all these segments, skin care type segment has been estimated to represent 45.7% value share in 2016 and expected to remain dominant over the forecast period.
- Increasing acne issues owing to increasing humidity and pollution levels is expected to drive growth of the skin care type segment in the market during the forecast period. Skin care segment is sub-segmented into cream & lotion, cleanser & toner, facewash & scrub and others. Among these sub-segments, cream and lotion is expected to account for major value share over the forecast period.
- Hair care segment is expected to occupy second largest position on the pie in terms of revenue contribution. The Hair care segment is sub-segmented into powder, hair oil, conditioner, shampoo, and others. The Oral care segment is likely to represent substantial growth over the forecast period. The segment is projected to represent 3.1% CAGR in terms of value growth by 2026 end.
This report discusses trends driving growth of each segment and offers analysis and insights of the potential of the Europe & Asia Pacific herbal beauty products market in specific region including Asia Pacific (APAC) and Europe. Markets in APAC are expected to record high growth rates in terms of value between 2016 and 2026. Japan has been estimated to be the largest consumer of herbal beauty products followed by China in 2015 across the APAC region.
Inquire Before Buying Research Report@
This report covers detailed profiles of key players in Europe & Asia Pacific herbal beauty products market, which includes key strategies, key developments, product offerings and others. Key companies profiled in this report are Bio Veda Action Research Co., VLCC Personal Care Ltd., Surya Brasil, Dabur India Ltd., Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd., Lotus Herbals, Hemas Holdings Plc, Sheahnaz Herbals Inc., and Herballife International of America Inc.
- Hair Care
- Hair Oil
- Others (Masks and creams)
- Skin Care
- Cleansers & toners
- Cream & lotion
- Scrubs & facewash
- Others (mask)
- Oral Care
By End Use
By Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
- Drug Stores
- Beauty Salons
- Online/Direct Selling
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
Read Related Reports:
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs