The Global Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market Is Expected To Reach US$ 208.6 Mn By The Year 2030 At A CAGR Of 2.6% Between 2022 And 2030.
Increasing consumer focus on health and wellness, coupled with awareness about healthier lifestyles and the effectiveness of dietary supplements among populations has propelled the demand for health supplements. Liquid capsule formulations are easy to ingest and get absorbed by the body faster than tablets. This has resulted in the popularity of liquid-filled capsules as health supplements in the nutraceutical industry.
Request Sample Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11140
High consumption of capsules has created steady demand for effective capsule filling solutions, which is fuelling the demand for liquid capsule filling machines, globally. As such, the global liquid capsule filling machines market is forecasted to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 210 Mn by the end of the decade.
“Key manufacturers of liquid capsule filling machines are focusing on technological development to offer automated large-scale capsule manufacturing capabilities to meet the increasing demand for capsules in the market. Companies are coming up with technologies that offer the integration of various processes into one automatic capsule filling equipment. In, key players are acquiring or collaborating with mid-sized firms to penetrate better into the market and gain significant market share.”
Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market Landscape
Syntegon Technology GmbH, Capsugel Inc. (Lonza Group), and Suheung Co., Ltd have been identified as the top three players in the global liquid capsule filling machines market; these account for more than 40% of the global market. Several organized tier-II players operate at regional levels, and also provide contract manufacturing services, along with selling new and refurbished liquid capsule filling machines. In conclusion, the number of small-scale unorganized players is fairly low, and might not affect the global market dynamics much, as the global liquid capsule filling machines market is distinguished by the top players and their pricing strategies.
Key Takeaways of Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market Study
- Drug manufacturers are the key end users of liquid capsule filling machines, and account for a lion’s share in the global market. Most of the leading pharma manufacturers have in-house filling stations, while mid-sized pharma manufacturers tend to outsource their filling needs to contract manufacturers.
- Automatic liquid capsule filling machines are preferred over semi-automatic ones. End users that require continuous output opt for fully-automatic machines, while R&D labs and small-scale pharma manufacturers opt for semi-automatic liquid capsule filling machines.
- Hardgel capsules account for a major share in the liquid capsule filling machines market, as they are easier and economical to manufacture.
- Liquid capsule filling machines with the output capacity of 12,000-25,000 C/hr are mostly preferred for high speed with precision in commercial applications. Thus, the segment is estimated to generate an incremental opportunity of around US$ 19 Mn by the end of the decade.
- North America is estimated to be the largest market for liquid capsule filling machines, accounting for over 35% of the global market. This can be primarily attributed to the fact that North America houses leading pharmaceutical manufacturers and advanced R&D labs.
Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-11140
Key Segments Covered in Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Industry Research
Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market by Machine Type
Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market by Output Capacity
- Up to 6,000 C/hr
- 6,001 – 12,000 C/hr
- 12,001-25,000 C/hr
- 25,001-70,000 C/hr
- 70,001-90,000 C/hr
Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market by Capsule Type
Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market by End-user
- R&D Labs
- Drug Manufacturing
Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market by Region
- North America Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market
- Latin America Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market
- Europe Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market
- East Asia Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market
- South Asia Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market
- Oceania Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Liquid Capsule Filling Machines Market
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates