The sales of digestion resistant maltodextrin are estimated to be valued at US$ 433.5 Mn in 2021. As per Future Market Insights (FMI), the overall market value is expected to reach US$ 844.2 Mn by 2031, rising at a CAGR of 6.9% for 2021-31. The sales of digestion resistant maltodextrin will represent approximately 5% of the fibres and specialty carbohydrates market.
The consumer preference for healthy and ethically produced plant products has increased. It is expected that the demand for plant-based products might increase. The use of plant-based products reduces the risk of diseases that are transmitted through meat products. This leads to an increase in the demand for Digestion resistant maltodextrin, because plant-based Digestion resistant maltodextrin extracts are safe to use, and can be incorporated into various supplements, personal care products, food products, pharmaceutical products, etc.
People’s increasing concerns and involvement in ethics, wellness, and sustainable development has resulted in an increase in vegetarian lifestyles, plant-based diet, and vegan products. That represents the current growing demand for vegan food products and will continue to expand in the forecast years as well.
Plant-derived products and ingredients, such as plant protein, plant-derived fibers, non-alcoholic drinks, herbs, sweeteners, seasoning, and coloring foodstuffs, are in high demand on the platforms. This vegan food trend pushes the development of plant-derived digestion resistance maltodextrin ingredient to new heights.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for @
Key Takeaways from the Digestion Resistant Maltodextrin Market Study:
- The U.S. is estimated to account for more than 74.4% of the North American market in 2021, supported by increased healthcare spending.
- According to FMI analysis, China is estimated to account for nearly 46.7% of the East Asia market share in 2021, supported by growing popularity of specialty carbohydrates.
- Germany is dominating the Europe digestion resistant maltodextrin market with a market share of 19.5% in 2021, supported by increased demand from breakfast cereals manufacturers.
- Digestion resistant maltodextrin application in food industry is estimated to hold nearly 51.0% of the market in 2021 on the back of increased demand from dairy products and instant puddings manufacturers.
“The rising demand for healthy breakfast from consumers across the globe resulted in manufacturers to adopt digestion resistant maltodextrin as an ingredients in various breakfast products propelling the growth of global market.” said a lead analyst at FMI.
Get a Customized Scope to Match Your Need Ask an Expert@
Increased Use of Digestion Resistant Maltodextrin in Cheese Powder
Cheese is becoming increasingly popular as a food ingredient, particularly as a flavouring agent in a wide range of food products. Furthermore, the use of natural and organic cheese for cheese powder is not recommended due to its high fat content. Whey-added and digestion resistant maltodextrin-added cheese powder can considerably enhance the appearance of cheese powder, making the end product look more enticing.
Increased Demand for Digestion Resistant Maltodextrin from Food Processing Industry
Health conscious consumers are more inclined towards consumption of low-calorie food. Maltodextrin reduces the overall carbohydrate levels of the final product in comparison to other starch-based sweeteners and thus, such products are preferred by these consumers.
Digestion resistant maltodextrin also acts as a bulking and carrier agent that provides desirable texture and viscosity to a range of food products such as soups, sauces, and beverages. Its neutral taste makes it perfect for usage in virtually any kind of food & beverage application without affecting the flavor of the final product. Thus, digestion resistant maltodextrin is anticipated to witness a high demand from this industry.
Who is winning?
The top companies of digestion resistant maltodextrin has focusing on developing innovative products to cater the emerging demand from consumers. The manufacturers are also focusing on strengthening their distribution channel for smooth and convenient distribution of products.
Some of the leading companies offering digestion resistant maltodextrin are Roquette Frères S.A., Ingredion Incorporated, Tate & Lyle, Grain Processing Corp., WGC Co. Ltd., Kraft Heinz Company, Cargill Inc., ADM Company, Baolingbao Biology Co. Ltd., Tereos Syral S.A.S., Changchun Dacheng Industrial Group, Henan Feitian Agricultural Development Co., Ltd, Gulshan Polyols Ltd., Luzhou, Matsutani Chemical Industry Co., Ltd and Others.
Get Valuable Insights into Digestion Resistant Maltodextrin Market
FMI, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the digestion resistant maltodextrin presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from (2021-2031). The study divulges compelling insights on the demand for digestion resistant maltodextrin based on source (corn-based, wheat-based, potato-based, cassava-based, others (rice, banana)), based on form (spray-dried powder and instantized/agglomerated), based on application (beverages, food and nutraceuticals) across seven major regions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is digestion resistant maltodextrin?
- How much is the digestion resistant maltodextrin market current worth?
- At what CAGR is the market expected to grow?
- How was the performance in the last five years?
- What are the key trends boosting digestion resistant maltodextrin sales?
- How are market players reacting to the new developments in the market?
- How much share does the top 10 companies hold?
- Which are the major countries driving demand for digestion resistant maltodextrin?
- What outlook does China provide?
- At what rate will U.S. digestion resistant maltodextrin market grow?
- At what level does the report reflect pricing analysis?
- Is digestion resistant maltodextrin safe?
- Is maltodextrin resistant starch?
How is the plant-based industry transitioning from a niche sector to a mainstream industry? Get the answers in Future Market Insights plant-based market blog!
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports