Witnessing the industry’s much-anticipated shift from the traditionally preferred gypsum board to sustainably superior spray foam, the global air barrier market value will exceed US$ 16,932.8 Mn by 2022 end. A recent research study by Future Market Insights (FMI) suggests that the overall growth of the market for air barriers will be moderate during the period forecast, 2022 – 2029.
Increasing installations of insulation systems are specifically driving the call for air barriers in the residential building zone. However, the demand may even see a great upward thrust in business and commercial sectors in the following years. This demand growth is attributed to the growing stringency of rules and commercial building code of behavior says the file.
Demand for air barriers is projected to grow at a value of 4.6% CAGR between 2022 and 2029. Future Market Insights (FMI) forecasts the market value to reach US$ 16,932.8 Mn by 2022 end.
Request a free sample report@
Key Takeaways – Air Barrier Market Study
- Increasing stringent building codes & energy regulations are expected to have a positive impact on the long-term growth of the air barrier market.
- Energy resources are limited; every unit saved is equivalent to each unit produced, and this is where the role of efficient insulation materials comes into play.
- Several manufacturers of spray foam insulation have developed environmentally sensitive, innovative solutions that reduce carbon footprint. Spray foam insulation is produced using non-HCFC gas as the foaming agent.
- For instance, Icynene offers a 100% water-blown spray foam solution, i.e. without any synthetic blowing agents or ozone-depleting substances, hence, minimizing overall global warming potential (GWP).
- The market for eco-friendly and natural air barriers is anticipated to remain highly attractive during the forecast period. Insulation materials such as cellulose and fiberglass are preferred, owing to their higher recycled content and superior eco-friendly nature.
Ask an Analyst@
Demand for air barriers has been growing at a stable pace over the past decade, due to stringent norms compelling manufacturers to build energy-efficient walls. To sustain and strengthen their market share in the air barrier market, players have started focusing on the development of novel techniques and methods that are efficient, effective, and offer additional functionalities.
Market Landscape Remains Fairly Consolidated
The global air barrier market is a fairly consolidated competition landscape, with a limited number of players dominating nearly the entire air barrier manufacturing and supply scenario. High price points associated with raw materials, high manufacturing costs, and establishing a foothold of existing manufacturing companies would continue to pose major challenges in front of potential new entrants in the global air barrier market.
- BASF SE
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Owens Corning
- Coromandel International Limited
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Carlisle Companies
- Atlas Roofing Corporation
- GCP Applied Technologies
- Firestone Building Products Company, LLC
- Huber Engineered Woods LLC
- GAF Materials Corporation
- Johns Manville
- W. R. Meadows, Inc.
- Norbord Inc.
- Sika AG
- Bostik Inc.
- 3M Company
- Knauf Insulation
Request For Customization Report@
Smaller players operating in the air barrier landscape, on the other side, will continue to invest in organic growth strategies such as acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures. One of the globally leading players in the air barrier market that have been profiled in the report includes Owens Corning which currently accounts for more than 18% of the total market share.
Explore wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Industrial Automation Market Insights Landscape:
Ductless Heating & Cooling Systems Market : The global Ductless Heating & Cooling Systems Market size is likely to grow at a rate of 8% CAGR during the forecast period of 2022 to 2032
Biocomposites Market : During the assessment period, the global biocomposites market is expected to increase at a robust CAGR of 16%, from US$ 25 Bn in 2021 to US$ 128 Bn in 2032
Stacker Crane Market : From 2022 to 2032, the Stacker Cranes Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7%, from an estimated USD 976 million in 2021 to USD 2022.48 million in 2032
Industrial PC Market : During the assessment period, the global Industrial PC Market is expected to register a robust CAGR of 6%, from US$ 5 Bn in 2021 to US$ 9.4 Bn in 2032
Industrial Cybersecurity Market : The industrial cybersecurity market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period (2022 – 2032)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 7-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Latest Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs