The global fish sauce market is set to witness growth at a CAGR of 5.8% and is anticipated to reach a valuation of around US$ 30.5 Bn by 2032.
Global fish production reached 179 million metric tons in 2018, according to the United Nations, with 23 million metric tons going to human consumption. This is due to several factors, the most significant of which is increasing awareness of the health benefits of seafood.
Seafood is low in saturated fats, high in protein and nutrients such omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A, and vitamin B. Regular seafood consumption has been shown to improve cardiovascular health and reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes. Furthermore, consumers are willing to try new foods, which is boosting the demand for various flavored fish sauces, such as hot sauce and soy sauce.
Request a sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14433
On the production front, consistent nominal fish prices have resulted in increasing production of fish and fish sauce products. According to a joint OECD-FAO report, nominal fish prices are predicted to rise at a rate of 1.5-2.1 % per year over the next decade. This means that major manufacturers of fish sauce will have lower production costs, allowing them to produce on a larger scale.
“Increasing inclination towards ethnic and exotic food, along with wide availability of a hufe variety of sauces and condiments at online retail channels is expected to broaden the scope of fish sauce applications over the assessment period,” says an FMI analyst.
- Based on product type, demand in the plain fish sauce segment will command more than 50% of the total fish sauce sales.
- In terms of technique, sales in the traditional method segment will account for a lion’s share in the global fish sauce market.
- By sales channel, the offline segment will remain highly lucrative through 2032.
China will emerge as an attractive market for fish sauce. Demand in the East Asia fish sauce market is expected grow at a 5.0%.
- North America is expected to emerge as a prominent market for fish sauce, dominated by the U.S. over the forecast period.
Leading fish sauce makers are attempting to expand their footprint across attractive pockets by introducing new products, developing strategic partnerships with existing players, and purchasing small-scale producers. The following are some noteworthy market developments:
- Masan Consumer Holdings, situated in Vietnam, is a well-known fish sauce producer. Chin-Su Fish Sauce, Chin-Su Nam Ngu, and Nam Ngu Fish Sauce are among the company’s offerings. While the first two products are aimed at premium and high-end customers, the latter is designed exclusively for mid-tier customers and those looking for good value.
- Teo Tak Seng Fish Factory Co. Ltd., likewisw, sells its signature silver pomfret sauce, which is produced with fresh anchovies and salt. The sauce’s strong taste makes it great not just for stir-frying, but also as a delightful dip for a range of food.
Fish Sauce Market By Category
- Plain Fish Sauce
- Spiced Fish Sauce
- Traditional Method
- Industrial Method
By Sales Channel:
- Offline Sales Channel
- Departmental Stores
- Convenience Store
- Other Sales Channel
- Online Sales Channel
- Company Website
- E-commerce Platform
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle east and Africa
- East Asia
- South Asia
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14433
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How much is the fish sauce market currently worth?
- What is the growth rate of the fish sauce market over the forecast period?
- What is the anticipated market value of the fish sauce market in 2032?
- Which region is expected to drive the fish sauce market over the forecast period?
- Who are the key players in the fish sauce market?
Valued at US$ 5.6 Billion in 2021, check how Plant Based Food Market is on the verge of explosive growth, in Future Market Insights latest blog
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports