[343 Pages Report] The breast imaging market is expected to increase at a 7.1% CAGR from an anticipated USD 4.3 billion in 2022 to USD 8.5 billion by 2032.
Technological improvements, the rising prevalence of breast cancer, the increasing number of screening programs, and the increasing number of conferences and symposiums concentrating on spreading awareness about the advantages of early screening and diagnosis are all driving breast imaging market growth along with breast imaging market adoption trends.
|Breast Imaging Market CAGR (2022-2032)||7.1%|
|Breast Imaging Market Size (2022)||US$ 4.3 Billion|
|Breast Imaging Market Size (2032)||US$8.5 Billion|
Request Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14796
The rising breast imaging markets, increasing government and private investments to support the increasing demand for breast imaging, and a better reimbursement picture is likely to provide breast imaging market participants with a wide variety of breast imaging market key trends and opportunities prospects.
The National Cancer Institute conducts and encourages the development of recommendations for different organisations. Breast cancer is one of the most common causes of mortality among women.
As mammography is the standard procedure for screening breast cancer, governments and other healthcare organisations all over the world are taking steps to ensure that women have access to mammography screening. The global demand for breast imaging and mammography is expanding as a result.
There have been a lot of developments in the area that reduce over-diagnosis and improve sensitivity to identify tiny carcinomas. These ongoing improvements in this discipline are projected to boost the global breast imaging market‘s mammography segment.
The development and increased usage of improved mammography machines with novel technology are fueling breast imaging market future trends.
The Asia Pacific area is a prominent revenue generator in the breast imaging market. The rising prevalence of breast cancer, rising healthcare expenditure, an increase in the number of breast cancer awareness programs, and high government spending on breast cancer research studies in several Asia Pacific countries are the major factors driving the Asia Pacific breast imaging market opportunities.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-14796
- In the United States, the breast imaging market is estimated to reach US$ 3.1 Billion by 2032, increasing at a CAGR of 6.9% through 2032.
- The breast imaging market in the United Kingdom is expected to be worth US$ 350.3 Million by 2032, with a CAGR of 5.9% through 2032.
- China’s breast imaging market is expected to reach US$ 613.6 Million by 2032, with a CAGR of 6.4% through 2032.
- The market for breast imaging in Japan is expected to be valued at US$ 494.9 Million by 2032, expanding at a 5.4% annual rate through 2032.
- South Korea is expected to reach a market size of US$ 308.8 Million in breast imaging by 2032, with a CAGR of 5.0% through 2032.
- The breast imaging market’s ionizing breast imaging segment from the technology category is predicted to develop at a CAGR of 7.0% through 2032.
- By 2032, the hospitals & clinics sector in the breast imaging market’s end-user category will grow at a CAGR of 7.0%.
New market research report on Breast Imaging says that Hologic, Inc., GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Canon Inc., Aurora Healthcare US Corp., Allengers, Dilon Technologies, Inc., Planmed Oy, Delphinus Medical Technologies, Inc., Micrima Limited, CMR Naviscan Corporation, SuperSonic Imagine, and Carestream Health., are among the legacy players vendors.
The research offers a comprehensive competition analysis of these top competitors in the breast imaging market, including breast imaging market growth, breast imaging market share, breast imaging market adoption trends and important market strategies.
Request Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-14796
Recent Development in the Breast Imaging:
- Densitas Inc. announced collaboration with Mammography Educators, LLC in November 2020 to build an artificial intelligence-powered telehealth technologist training platform that would promote business continuity in mammography clinics.
- Hologic, Inc. announced the commercial availability of 3DQuorum Imaging Technology powered by Genius AI in Europe in October 2020. According to the company’s disclosures, the 3DQuorum Imaging Technology uses Genius AI-powered analytics to reconstruct high-resolution 3D data. This technology aids in lowering picture interpretation time.
- Ionizing Breast Imaging
- Positron Emission Tomography-Computed Tomography (PET-CT)
- Molecular Breast Imaging (MBI)
- Positron Emission Mammography (PEM)
- Cone-beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
- Non-ionizing Breast Imaging
- Breast Ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Automated Whole-breast Ultrasound (AWBU)
- Breast thermography
- Electric Impedance Tomography
- Optical Imaging
Explore Other Reports Links From Healthcare Market
Molecular Breast Imaging Market
Automated Breast Ultrasound Systems Market
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com