Flow cytometry is used to monitor microscopic particles with the help of electronic devices called flow cytometers. Flow cytometry is used in stem cell research, in the development of immunology products and vaccines and also in CD4 testing. The Global Flow Cytometry Market is influenced by various factors such as medical and technological developments in flow cytometry products, rising use of flow cytometry in clinical trials, in detection of blood cancer, in research, in launching of new reagents for critical applications such as drug discovery and diagnostics and also in development of intuitive and user-friendly software are fuelling the growth of the flow cytometry market in the forthcoming timeline. Moreover, rising prevalence of AIDS and cancer has triggered the adoption of flow cytometry technology in scientific research. This is supporting the growth of the global flow cytometry market.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5263
The analytical and extensive research report on “Flow Cytometry Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017-2022)” published by Future Market Insights uncovers various factors of the global market for flow cytometry which can be used to analyse and grasp opportunities in the market across regions worldwide in order to carry out expansion programs in the future. According to the market analysis in this research report, the global flow cytometry market is projected to grow at a VAGR of 7.1% during the period of assessment 2017-2022.
Global Flow Cytometry Market Historical Analysis (2015 to 2021) Vs. Forecast Outlook (2022 to 2032)
The market value for flow cytometry was approximately 30.8% of the overall US$ 17.1 Billion of the global cell analysis market in 2021.
The sales of flow cytometry products expanded at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2017 to 2021, owing to the growing applications of flow cytometry in research and clinical practice.
The outbreak of Covid-19 was a turning point for the flow cytometry market trends. Analysis of the PBMC phenotype by flow cytometry helped to predict the likelihood that Covid-19 can progress clinically and showed that recovery from the infection is accompanied by improved antigen presentation and more potent adaptive immune responses. Therefore, during the pandemic, there was a rise in the need for portable flow cytometers, and this demand is anticipated to continue as the same type of viruses are anticipated to emerge in the future.
Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-5263
5 Key Highlights on the Global Flow Cytometry Market
The global flow cytometry market is segmented by application, end user, technology, product type and region.
- By application, the research segment is expected to dominate the global market with respect to high market share. By the end of 2022, this segment is estimated to reach a high market valuation of around US$ 1.8 Bn growing at a high CAGR during this period. The industrial segment is projected to grow at the highest rate during the assessment period and poised to gain a high BPS by the end of 2022.
- By technology, the cell based segment is the largest segment. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% throughout the period of forecast and is estimated to gain a very high valuation during the period of assessment.
- North America region is a highly lucrative region for the growth of the global flow cytometry market. The market in North America is soaring at a higher pace and expected to surpass other regions.
- By end user, the commercial organizations segment is expected to gain the highest BPS by end of 2022. Moreover, this segment demands increasing use of flow cytometry and is the largest and the fastest growing segment in the flow cytometry market.
- In the product type category, the reagents and consumables have gained high traction in the recent years. This segment is a high contributor of growth of the global flow cytometry market. The reagents and consumables segment is estimated to gain a high BPS and grow at a high CAGR of 7.9% throughout the period of assessment.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization @https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-5263
Global Flow Cytometry Market: Competitive Landscape
The global flow cytometry market research study includes a separate section on competitive landscape in which it focuses on the key players and their in-depth analysis including company overview, SWOT analysis, developments, innovations, key financials and product portfolios. This extensive research report covers key companies such as Miltenyi Biotec GmbH, General Electric Company, Luminex Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Merck & Co Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Sysmex Corporation, Becton Dickinson and Company and Danaher Corporation.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs