The returnable plastic crates market synopsis shows that the value of overall returnable plastic crates market is expected to witness a spike at a year-on-year (Y-o-Y) growth of 5.4% in 2021-2022. The returnable plastic crates market is anticipated to be led by the North American region which is projected to capture a significant market share of 30.8% in 2022.
FMI estimates that in 2022, the Spain returnable plastic crates market will increase 5.8% year on year. Across the whole of Western Europe, total revenue of returnable plastic crates is forecast to reach USD 417.3 Million in 2022.
Nestable crates are expected to be dominant in the returnable plastic crates market, capturing around half of the market share over the forecast years. The stackable nature of these crates enables users to make efficient use of floor area. Lightweight, easy handling, and economical cost are other attributes that make nestable crates the preferred choice among end users.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6050
Manufacturers of returnable plastic crates can gain significant profits by targeting vertical farming manufacturers and catering to the increasing demand for packaging from the dairy industry.
Key Takeaways of Returnable Plastic Crates Market Study
- By material type, high density polyethylene is anticipated to be a key segment in returnable plastic crates market, and is projected to capture more than 65% of the market share during the forecast period.
- Demand from manufacturers of seafood, meat & poultry, and agriculture products is collectively expected to capture around 75% of the global returnable plastic crates market share, with its absolute growth expected to be more than any other segment.
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan is expected to dominate the global returnable plastic crates market, and is expected to witness an impressive CAGR through 2019-2029.
Increasing Use of RPCs for Logistics and Transportation of Bulk Materials in North America and Europe
Rapid adoption of returnable plastic crates in the mature markets of North America and Europe for the bulk packaging of fresh produce, dairy, bakery, seafood, meat, and grocery is largely driven by consumer and market demand for high quality products. Moreover, the large number of manufacturers and distributors of returnable plastic crates in these regions boosts market growth. Manufacturers supply large volumes of returnable plastic crates and containers to meet the global demand for effective storage solutions, and to be a part of this rapidly growing market.
Additionally, returnable plastic crates are also available in various dimensions, and custom colours and logo designs, which attracts customer towards products in supermarkets and hypermarkets. Availability of better logistics and supply chains management for the fast growing packaged food and FMCG sectors offers lucrative opportunities for the returnable plastic crates market in these regions.
- One of the global providers of returnable plastic crates, Brambles Ltd., claims that it owns around 330 million pallets, crates, and containers, with over 750 service centers across the globe.
Developed Regional Markets Hold 60% Share
North America and Western Europe lead the pack in the global returnable plastic crates market, with collective share of about 60% of total revenues. These developed regions continue to garner huge stakeholder attention on the back of strong presence of enhanced logistics & supply chains for the booming fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and packaged food sectors.
Market penetration in Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) remains the focal point for players in the returnable plastic crates market, as the region is the global leader of the packaging industry.
Leading returnable plastic crates manufacturers are committed to the research and development of the product and are consistently offering innovative returnable plastic cratesba solutions targeted towards specific end use.
Companies operating in the returnable plastic crates market are aiming at product launches and expansions with other manufacturers.
- In November 2021, Craemer has launched large volume 300 litre rotary stacking container which once used can save 70 percent of space until further usage.
- In November 2021, DS Smith Plc developed a fully recyclable and reusable tray which has features such as two lateral automatic bases.
Returnable Plastic Crates Market By Category
By Capacity :
- Less than 10 Kg
- 10 Kg to 20 Kg
- 21 Kg to 35 Kg
- 36 Kg to 50 Kg
- Above 50 Kg
By Product Type :
By Material :
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
By Application :
- Seafood & Meat
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Request to ask an expert here @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-6050
- To analyze and forecast the global Returnable Plastic Crates market size in terms of value and volume
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To define, describe, and forecast the market by type, material, and application
- To forecast the market size with respect to five main regions: Asia Pacific (APAC), the Middle East & Africa, Europe, North America, and South America
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets1 with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and their contribution to the overall market
- To provide detailed information about the key factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing market growth
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To analyze competitive developments in the market, such as investments & expansions, new product developments, partnerships & collaborations, and mergers & acquisitions
Related Links –
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports