According to a recent study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the Global Vacuum Blood Collection Devices Market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period.
Request Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5363
The market is expected to grow from US$ 2.2 Bn in 2020 to over US$ 2.3 Bn through 2021. It also is expected to register cumulative CAGR of around 6.3% over the forecast period (2021-2031).
Vacuum blood collection devices are closed tubes for blood collection and thus reduces the direct exposure of blood to the environment thus lowering risk of contamination.
These tubes have improved sampling by allowing sample collection through single venipuncture.
Ease in the process of blood collection, processing and the lowering risk of contamination to the patients are the major factor driving the market growth.
Global burden of chronic diseases such as, cardiovascular disorders, cancer, and diabetes has increased at a rapid pace.
High prevalence of these diseases has enforced adherence to the regular health checkups and growing importance of markers for early diagnosis via blood tests.
As blood tests are primary mode of diagnosis for these diseases, the rise in number of chronic diseases will positively drive the demand for vacuum blood collection devices, augmenting the market growth.
Rising advancements in the field of biotechnology have enabled the establishment of several non-invasive approaches for disease diagnosis.
Amongst other favorable diagnostic tools, liquid biopsy has emerged as a promising and versatile non-invasive cancer diagnostic tool.
Liquid biopsy analysis based on circulating cell-free nucleic acids, circulating tumor cells or other diseased cells from organs, and exosomes or other micro vesicles in blood offer new means for non-invasive diagnostic applications.
With growing number of stabilizing reagents and dedicated vacuum blood collection tubes available in the market, it has become possible to perform the post-collection preservation of circulating cell-free DNA (cfDNA) profiles in whole blood.
Feel free to ask your queries at@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5363
Key Takeaways from Vacuum Blood Collection Devices Study
- By product, serum separator tubes will account for the largest share of 23.2% in 2021, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- Based on material, plastic/PET material will hold mammoth’s share of 84.5% in 2021
- In terms of application, routine chemistry is expected to account for the largest share of 34.2% in 2021 of vacuum blood collection devices market and is expected to continue to grow at the same trend during the forecast period.
- Diagnostic laboratories are expected to be the primary end-user of vacuum blood collection devices, holding total market share of 46.6% in 2021
- The U.S. is expected to emerge as the most lucrative market across North America, capturing 87.3% of market share.
- India will lead the growth of South Asia’s vacuum blood collection devices market, contributing for over 74.6% of sales through 2031
The key market players covered by FMI include Becton, Dickinson, & Company, Greiner Bio-One GmbH, Guangzhou Improve Medical Instruments Co.,Ltd, AB Medical, Inc., SARSTEDT AG & Co. KG, Cardinal Health, Poly Medicure Ltd, FL Medical , InterVac Technology, CHENGDU RICH SCIENCE INDUSTRY CO., LTD., Zhejiang Gongdong Medical Technology Co., Ltd., Aptaca Spa., Hindustan syringes & Medical Devices.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-5363
Vacuum Blood Collection Devices by Category
- Serum Separation Tubes
- Serum Clot Activators/Serum Gel + Clot Activator
- Plasma Analysis/Anti-coagulants
- EDTA Tubes
- Lithium Heparin
- Sodium Heparin
- Coagulation Analysis Tubes
- Glucose Analysis Tubes
- Sodium Fluoride
- Potassium Fluoride
- Fluoride Oxide
- Serology & Immunology
- Routine Chemistry
- Blood Typing
- Molecular Genetics
- Blood Sugar Assay
By End User :
- Diagnostic Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research & Academic Institutes
- Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs