The 3D printed medical devices market is anticipated to thrive at a robust CAGR of 16.3% between 2023 and 2033. The market is likely to cross a market share of US$ 3.6 billion by 2033 while it is valued at US$ 799.8 million in 2023.
According to the 3D printed medical devices market outlook, the advancement of 3D printing for medical applications has revolutionised the orthopaedic and surgical infrastructure. This type of printing produces lighter, stronger, and safer products, such as organ, bone, and blood vessel replicas.
Request Sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1501
- The 3D printed prosthetics such as limbs, artificial arms, hands, and fingers are more effective than regular implants as they scan the body part and mold according to that.
- The reduced cost of 3D implants has added value to the market, fueling the market at a robust CAGR of 16.3 during the forecast period. Another medical research miracle is, 3D printed medical devices are patient-specific and can be customized and personalized accordingly.
- From temporary implants to permanent implants, 3D printed medical devices have transformed orthopedic implants, making them easy to implement while delivering ease to the patient.
- The advanced scanning procedure provides care to the patients as recover from the injury. Furthermore, patients that don’t want to choose surgery to choose 3D implants.
- Medical phantoms, a stand-in for human tissues, organs, and biological elements are also designed through the 3D printing process.
- The United States market leads the market in terms of market share and growth rate. It is likely to cross a value of 1.8 billion by 2033. The regional market is expected to thrive at a CAGR of 16.9% between 2023 and 2033.
- The Chinese market is the second leading space in terms of the CAGR. It thrives at a CAGR of 16.7% during the forecast period. The market is likely to reach a value of US$ 230.6 million by 2033.
- Orthopedic implants are anticipated to thrive in the application category due to the increased accidents and advancements in orthopedics like regenerative medicines and orthobiologics. It is expected to thrive at a CAGR of 17.2% during the forecast period.
- The metal and alloys segment tops the material type tally with a CAGR of 15.7% between 2023 and 2033 as it adds strength and reliability to the prosthetics and orthopedic implants.
Request Discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-1501
The key players focus on creating patient-specific solutions along with enhancing the scanning process so that it detects the smallest detail and build the device accordingly. The advanced devices with lighter and stronger materials like fiber are also highly accepted in the market. The companies also merge, acquire, and partner with other companies to increase the supply chain and distribution channel.
The key players in the market are: 3D Systems, Inc., Arcam AB, Stratasys Ltd., FabRx Ltd, EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems, EnvisionTEC, Cyfuse Biomedical K.K, and Bio3D Technologies
- 3D Systems Inc. has introduced its 3D personalized healthcare solutions along with device design and manufacturing, point-of-care solutions, medical specialties, and other products such as partial hand prosthetics.
- In 2020, FabRx Ltd. launched its pharmaceutical 3D printer, software, and different formulation to produce medical implants and personalized medicines.
- Orthopaedic Implants
- Dental Implants
- Cranio-maxillofacial Implants
- Internal and External Prostheses
- Stereolithography (SLA) – Liquid Based 3D Printing
- Selective Layer Sintering (SLS) – Powder Based 3D Printing
- Digital Light Processing(DLP)
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM): Plastic Filament Extrusion Based
- PolyJet / InkJet 3D Printing
- Electronic Beam Melting (EBM)
By Distribution Channel:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
By Material Type:
- Biomaterial Inks
- Metals and Alloys
Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1501
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs