According to a study by Future Industry Insights, the worldwide aerosol packaging market would increase at a healthy rate through 2021. The market is anticipated to cross $6.72 billion in 2021, according the report.
Prospects for growth are primarily supported by the increasing need for adopting sustainable packaging solutions. Furthermore, between 2021 and 2031, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 4.8%, according to FMI.
The personal care and cosmetics industries’ growing demand has compelled the producers to provide eco-friendly packaging options. Therefore, rising R&D efforts and investments in green technologies are propelling the market for aerosol packaging.
Manufacturers are increasing the production of aluminum & plastic aerosol packaging as it is lightweight, has a lesser carbon footprint and is recyclable to facilitate the growing demand from personal care industry. Also, focus on innovation in terms of sustainability are expected to widen the growth opportunities for the market players over the coming years.
Also, increased application of aerosol packaging within food & beverage and pharmaceutical sector is expected to bolster the market growth. Furthermore, expansion of food & beverage and pharmaceutical industry is expected to provide substantial growth in the upcoming decade. Launch of innovative and sustainable designs for the production of relief sprays, air sprays and others will continue to drive the demand.
“Leading players are focusing on recyclability option and aesthetic look of the aerosol packaging to woo the end users and customers while adhering to stringent government regulations for sustainable solutions” says the FMI analyst
For More Insights on this Market, Get A Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4576
- In terms of product, cans and bottle & cylinders segment collectively holds over 4/5th of the global market share
- Aluminum material is highly sought after and the segment is expected to emerge as the most lucrative segment in the upcoming decade
- Based on cap type, actuators are expected to account for over 35% of market share
- Personal care & cosmetics is the primary end-user for the aerosol packaging market and will expand by 1.46 times to the current market
- Increased application in personal care & cosmetics across the U.S. is expected to bolster the market demand
- India is expected to be one of the most lucrative market backed by the burgeoning demand from personal care industry
- China is anticipated to be the open field of growth opportunities for manufacturers due to the less competition in the region
- U.K. will spearhead the growth in Europe’s aerosol packaging market and is estimated to account for over 25% of market share
Product customization and new launches remains the key strategy for the leading players to maintain their position in the industry.
In April 2021, Crown Holdings Inc. announced a strategic collaboration by entering in a definitive agreement with KPS Capital Partners, LP in order to sell its European Tinplate business that comprises of 44 manufacturing facilities in 17 countries of Europe, Middle East & Africa which produces aerosol cans and metal closures. Through this aims to expand their customer base and strengthen their footprints globally.
In March 2021, Trivium Packaging announced the expansion of its recycling and reuse of aluminum from aerosol cans in Latin America through the Creando Concienca Partnership. This initiative in Argentina aims to raise awareness and accelerate sustainability practices for customers for an eco-friendly environment.
In September 2019, Ball Corporation, the world’s leading aluminum beverage and aerosol packaging supplier announced a product launch at the Aerosol Dispensing Forum (ADF) & Packaging of Perfume, Cosmetics & Design (PCD) with portfolio of innovative aluminum aerosol can shaping and printing solutions.
Some of the prominent aerosol packaging companies profiled by FMI are:·
- Berry Global, Inc.
- Crown Holdings, Inc.
- Ball Corporation
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Aptar Group Inc.
- Silgan Holdings Inc.
- Montebello Packaging Inc.
- Exal Corporation
- Graham Packaging Company
- Allied Cans Limited
- Euro Asia Packaging Guangdong Co Ltd.
- Nampak Ltd.
- ARYUM Metal Tup Imalat ve San. Dis. Tic. A.S.
- TUBEX GmbH
- Bharat Containers
More Insights on the Global Aerosol Packaging Market
In its latest report, Future Market Insights provides a detailed segmentation on the global aerosol packaging market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the aerosol packaging market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Bottles & Cylinders
- Tin Plated Steel
- Trigger Sprayer
- Fine Mist Sprayer
- Other Dispensing Caps
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Food and Beverages
- Aerated Desserts
- Non-dairy Whipping Creams
- Edible Oils
- Salad Dressings
- Coffee Enhancers
- Milk Taste Modifiers
- Cocktail Foam Toppings
- Others (Coconut Whipped Topping, etc.)
- Home Care
- Others (Pharmaceuticals, etc.)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Request For a Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-4576
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- How will demand for aerosol packaging will evolve in future?
- Which is the most lucrative region of global aerosol packaging market?
- What are the key trends and factors affecting the market demand?
- What are the strategies adopted by key players operating in aerosol packaging market?
- What are the key challenges faced by prominent players in the aerosol packaging market?
- Which is the top selling segment of global aerosol packaging market?
What to Expect in Our Report?
(1) A complete section of the Global Aerosol Packaging market report is dedicated to market dynamics, which include influence factors, market drivers, challenges, opportunities, and trends.
(2) Another broad section of the research study is reserved for regional analysis of the Global Aerosol Packaging market where important regions and countries are assessed for their growth potential, consumption, market share, and other vital factors indicating their market growth.
(3) Players can use the competitive analysis provided in the report to build new strategies or fine-tune their existing ones to rise above market challenges and increase their share of the Global Aerosol Packaging market.
(4) The report also discusses the competitive situation and trends and sheds light on company expansions and mergers and acquisitions taking place in the Global Aerosol Packaging market. Moreover, it brings to light the market concentration rate and market shares of top three and five players.
(5) Readers are provided with findings and conclusions of the research study provided in the Global Aerosol Packaging Market report.
Related Links –
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports