Witnessing the industry’s much anticipated shift from the traditionally preferred gypsum board to sustainably superior spray foam, the global air barrier market value will exceed US$ 16,932.8 Mn by 2022 end. A recent research study of Future Market Insights (FMI) suggests that the overall growth of the market for air barrier will be moderate during the period of forecast, 2022 – 2029.
Increasing installations of insulation systems is particularly driving the demand for air barrier in the residential building sector. However, the demand will also see a considerable rise in commercial and industrial sectors in the following years. This demand growth is attributed to the increasing stringency of regulations and industrial building code of conduct, says the report.
Demand for air barriers has been growing at a stable pace over the past decade, due to stringent norms compelling manufacturers to build energy-efficient walls. To sustain and strengthen their market share in the air barrier market, players have started focusing on the development of novel techniques and methods that are efficient, effective, and offer additional functionalities.
Request a sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at @
Key Takeaways – Air Barrier Market Study
- Increasing stringent building codes & energy regulations are expected to have a positive impact on the long-term growth of the air barrier market.
- Energy resources are limited; every unit saved is equivalent to each unit produced, and this is where the role of efficient insulation materials comes into play.
- Several manufacturers of spray foam insulation have developed environmentally-sensitive, innovative solutions that reduce carbon footprint. Spray foam insulation is produced using non-HCFC gas as the foaming agent.
- For instance, Icynene offers a 100% water blown spray foam solution, i.e. without any synthetic blowing agents or ozone-depleting substances, hence, minimizing overall global warming potential (GWP).
- The market for eco-friendly and natural air barriers is anticipated to remain highly attractive during the forecast period. Insulation materials such as cellulose and fiberglass are preferred, owing to their higher recycled content and superior eco-friendly nature.
Market Landscape Remains Fairly Consolidated
The global air barrier market is a fairly consolidated competition landscape, with a limited number of players dominating nearly the entire air barrier manufacturing and supply scenario. High price point associated with raw materials, high manufacturing costs, and established foothold of existing manufacturing companies would continue to pose major challenges in front of potential new entrants in the global air barrier market.
Discover more about report analysis with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. Ask an Analyst@
Smaller players operating in the air barrier landscape, on the other side, will continue to invest in organic growth strategies such as acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures. One of the globally leading players in air barrier market that have been profiled in the report includes Owens Corning that currently accounts for more than 18% of the total market share.
Air Barrier Markey by Category
By Product Type :
- Gypsum Board
- OSB (Oriented Strand Board)
- Spray Foam
By Type :
- Peel & Stick
- Films (Lamination)
- Aerosol/Spray Based
- Stacking & Filling
By Site :
- Ventilation & Ducts
- Walls and Panels
- Ventilation & Ducts
- Doors and Windows
By Application :
- Corrosion Resistance
- Air Insulation
- Sound Insulation
- Thermal Insulation
- Material Packaging & Stacking
- Microbial & Fungal Resistance
By End Use :
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Office Buildings
- Industrial Facilities
- Car Parks & Underground Basements
- Military Buildings & Bunkers
- Green Houses
- Metal Buildings
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org