The global automated people mover market demand is estimated to reach US$ 2.49 Billion in 2022. Sales are projected to increase at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period, reaching a valuation of US$ 4.36 Billion by 2032.
Automated people movers enable efficient interconnection between airport gates and city centers at several airports. Low capital investments and relatively lesser operational costs would remain the primary factors driving adoption of automated people movers. The global automated people mover market was valued at ~US$ 2 Bn in 2018.
- The automated people mover market is estimated to increase at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period of 2022-2032.
- Necessity of efficient interconnection between airport terminals and city centres ensures high demand for automated people movers.
- Collectively, markets in North America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa are expected to account for ~70% of the value of the global automated people mover market by the end of 2029.
- North America is estimated to be a key region with high margin range for automated people movers, owing to increasing air passenger density and expansion of airports.
- The urban transit segment is anticipated to be a significant investment area for automated people mover market players in the coming years.
- Increasing requirement for sustainable and reliable transport solutions for short distances in urban areas is expected to propel the demand for automated people movers.
Request a Sample of this Report:
Key Takeaways – Global Automated People Mover Market Report
- Automated people movers would continue to witness significantly high adoption by airport operators.
- Sales of automated people mover are expected to witness momentous rise for application in urban transit systems.
- North America would retain a major share of revenues in global automated people mover market.
- Increasing number of airports in Asia Pacific holds the promise to elevate the number of contracts with automated people mover manufacturers.
- The market in Middle Eastern region is expected to be lucrative in terms of automated people mover sales and O&M contracts.
- Through 2029, automated people mover markets in Europe and Middle East & Africa (MEA) are projected to outperform that in North America in terms of revenue share.
“Technologically advanced automated people movers offer design advantages in addition to cost benefit. Several automated people movers are further enhanced with safety features that enable manufacturers to gain a competitive edge in the consolidated market. The equipment is generally made-to-order, which means that winning contracts is crucial for manufacturers. Acquiring contracts for operations & maintenance will also remain an important strategy adopted by prominent companies in automated people mover market.”
Get Your Report Customize, Visit:
Competitive Landscape Analysis
The automated people mover market is characterized by a high degree of consolidation, as a result of the presence of limited players. Tier-I companies account for over 3/4th of the total market value. Some of the leading manufacturers, such as Bombardier Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., and Siemens AG, are prioritizing joint ventures for developing innovative automated people mover systems. With LAX’s Automated People Mover, a number of public private partnership (PPP) projects are projected to shape up at the U.S. airports in the near future. Companies are also expected to focus on expanding their sales footprint in emerging markets, such as Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Such players have been establishing offices and sales partnerships in these regions.
- Automated Guideway Transit or Maglev
- Urban Transit
- Amusement Parks
- Shopping or Commercial Centers
Direct Purchase of this Report:
- North America
- Latin America
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- East Asia
- Asia Pacific
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs