The market for building automation systems is anticipated to be worth US$ 52.2 billion in 2023 and US$ 103.4 billion by 2033. Building automation system sales are anticipated to increase during the forecast period at a significant CAGR of 7.1%.
There is a significant rise in the demand for building automation systems (BAS) across the globe. The market has witnessed phenomenal growth in the past few years with a CAGR of 5.7%.
Owing to the rapid expansion of the commercial and residential sector in the U.S., it is anticipated to rule the building automation systems market in the North American region with a healthy CAGR of 7.2% CAGR through the forecast period.
Request Sample Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2150
- Several advancements in the BAS industry have propelled its adoption in small and medium-sized buildings and the trend is anticipated to prevail in the upcoming years.
- Tremendous improvements can be witnessed in the building automation systems market in recent years with the objective of providing optimal safety and comfort to occupants.
- Since traditional technologies have taken a backseat now, market players are focusing on launching novel connective technologies and systems to facilitate advanced automation metrics.
- Backed by advanced technological factors, the building automation systems market is anticipated to witness lucrative growth prospects during the forecast period.
- Rapid urbanization in various developed and developing economies is providing lucrative growth opportunities to create sophisticated smart cities.
- The North American region is anticipated to emerge as a dominant market with a growth rate of 7.2 CAGR through the forecast period.
Honeywell International, Schneider Electric, Siemens AG, ABB, Johnson Controls, Plc, Delta Electronics, Inc., Eaton Corporation, Bosch Rexroth, Emerson, AVASGLO Group, Signellent Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd., Comnatz Thailand Company Ltd, Deos AG, MCS Automation Technology Company Ltd., Philips Lighting are some of the key companies profiled in the full version of the report.
As a part of their growth strategies, leading players operating in the global building automation systems market are emphasizing product developments, intensive research and development, and strategic collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions to establish a firm foothold in the market.
Customization Before Buying, Visit: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-2150
More Insights into the Building Automation Systems Market
The emergence of innovative technological solutions in industrial and commercial processes is one of the key factors driving sales of building automation systems in the U.S. Furthermore, rising concerns regarding excessive energy consumption within various industries is propelling the implementation of building automation systems.
The regulations imposed by European Union to promote energy efficiency are likely to spur the growth of the building automation systems market. The European building automation systems market is estimated to grow at a healthy CAGR of 7.0% in upcoming years.
Building automation systems are paving the way for educational institutes and tourist attractions such as museums, art galleries, and amusement parks, where power supply and consumption are controlled by BAS.
Rising environmental concerns regarding pollution, the Chinese government is emphasizing on development of green buildings across the country. Key market players in China are offering novel and sophisticated BAS solutions to cut down excessive energy consumption.
Besides commercial spaces, demand for the convenience of comfort among city dwellers is also driving sales of building automation systems.
Building Automation Systems Market by Category
By Product Type:
By System Type:
- Security & Surveillance
- Lighting Solutions
- BEMS (Building Energy Management)
By Application Type:
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Latest Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs