The global market for cattle handling systems will expand at a pragmatic CAGR of 6.6%. In 2023, this market is worth US$ 2,630 Million. The cattle handling systems market is anticipated to reach US$ 4,983 Million by 2033.
Raising and managing cattle herds is difficult for even the finest ranchers. Cattle typically appear to be quite tranquil, submissive, and placid from a distance. But the animals frequently behave radically different when it comes to handling them.
Preference for the cattle handling system is increasing among farmers as cattle are challenging to manage since they are frequently fearless but also quite obstinate. The task of transporting the cattle can be made considerably simpler with cattle handling systems.
Ask for In-depth Report Sample@
In recent years, research on cattle behavior has grown and low-stress cattle handling has risen to the top of the business. As a result, designs for cattle handling systems have significantly improved.
The control of dairy production and animal comfort are two applications that make use of cattle handling systems. The primary driver of the market’s expansion internationally is the increase in milk production and consumption on a global scale.
An additional factor driving the rise in demand for cattle handling systems globally is the expansion of farm size and the number of animals owing to the rising demand for milk products.
The global market is also anticipated to increase as a result of a switch from manual, traditional livestock management to automated cattle handling systems owing to cost-benefit considerations.
Over the projected period, North America is anticipated to keep a significant market share. The potential for cattle handling systems is created across North America as awareness of the mechanization of dairy management increases.
The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to increase significantly throughout the forecast timeline. The market expansion in the Asia-Pacific region is likely to be fueled by the rising adoption among nations with agricultural economies, such as China and India.
- The market for cattle handling systems in the United Kingdom is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% through 2033.
- The US dominated the cattle handling systems market in 2022 holding a 26.4% share of the global market.
- With a CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast period, India is predicted to grow rapidly in the market for cattle handling systems by 2033.
- The cattle handling systems market in China is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period.
- Germany accounted for 15.8% of the global cattle handling systems market in 2022.
- Japan held a 4.8% share of the global market for cattle handling systems in 2022.
The top manufacturers of the cattle handling systems market are Zeitlow Distributing Company, D-S Livestock Equipment, IAE, Tarter Farm and Ranch, Hi-Hog, 2W Equipment, Pearson Livestock Equipment, Wynnstay, LM Bateman, Tuff Livestock Equipment and others.
These businesses have employed a range of strategies to expand their market share in the global market for cattle handling systems. They have expanded their clientele and income via the employment of both organic and inorganic development strategies, including the introduction of new products, acquisitions, corporate expansions, and partnerships.
- In May 2021, with grandiose ambitions to expand its 38-acre headquarters and generate dozens of new employment, IAE stated that it is seeking to consolidate all of its personnel in one location.
- In August 2017, Pearson Livestock Equipment declared that it will extend its business into Texas and continue to open up chances and add jobs in one Texoma community.
Talk To Analyst @
Cattle Handling Systems Market Segmentation
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Request Methodology @
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org