The global chlorinated polyethylene resins and elastomers (CPE) market stands at US$ 600 Mn as of now and is expected to reach US$ 1.29 Bn by the year 2032 at a CAGR of 8% from 2022 to 2032.
Chlorinated polyethylene resins and elastomers (CPE) come across as thermoplastic polymers that exhibit improvised chemical and physical properties. The application areas include thermoplastic elastomer and modifiers for polyethylene (PE), acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), and PVC (polyvinyl chloride). They are preferred mainly as they offer protection against heat, fire, oil, chemicals, weather, and abrasion.
The other advantages are inclusive of exceptional physical and mechanical properties, tensile strength, higher-filler acceptance, and low-temperature performance. PVC is being increasingly used for PVS siding, doors, pipes, and fences with upgradation in building and construction sector.
Geomembranes are amongst the major applications of chlorinated resins and elastomers. They could be used as impact modifiers as well as flexible sheeting for roofing membranes, automotives, molded shapes, cable jacketing, and extruded profiles, and ultimately as a base polymer. It needs to be noted that impact modification is the biggest application of chlorinated polyethylene resins and elastomers, as far as consumption is concerned. It is used to impact modify PVC for vinyl sliding, pipes, window profiles, deck, and fence.
Request a Report Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-318
At the same time, the fact that prices of raw materials are volatile can’t be ignored. Also, prices of crude oil are skyrocketing. Polyethylene is made from the crude oil derivatives. As such, it gets directly affected by the factors mentioned above. Also, various economies are laying down strict regulations regarding the use of polyethylene in the interest of environment. These factors are likely to restrain the chlorinated polyethylene resins and elastomers (CPE) market in the near future. Future Market Insights has, through its line of expertise in the form of analysts and consultants, highlighted these findings with future perspectives in its latest market study entitled “Chlorinated Polyethylene Resins and Elastomers (CPE) Market”.
Key Takeaways from Chlorinated Polyethylene Resins and Elastomers (CPE) Market
- North America is going steady with respect to chlorinated polyethylene resins and elastomers (CPE) market. This could be attributed to excessive usage of PVC in wires, tubing, coatings, cables, and molded products. Personal care products like eyeliners, eyebrow pencils, eye shadows, lipstick, mascara, foundations, and likewise also use PVC.
- Europe is expected to witness a CAGR of 12% in the chlorinated polyethylene resins and elastomers (CPE) market on the grounds of the fact that the EU is handsomely investing in pharmaceutical sector. Also, processed food vertical is poised to witness an immense growth herein.
- The Asia-Pacific is led by China as it is the largest consumer of chlorinated polyethylene resins and elastomers (CPE) for hoses applications and impact modifiers. On the whole, the construction and electrical verticals are driving the flexible sheeting vertical.
“Impact modification is expected to expedite the chlorinated polyethylene resins and elastomers (CPE) market”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
- Dow, Inc., in October 2021, entered into partnership with Haldor Topsoe A/S with the objective of efficiently converting waste plastics to the circular plastics, thereby reclaiming their value.
- ES-IJ series from Sundow is an exclusive type of polyester-based thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer. The basic application areas encompass injection molding products. The features include fast molding, proper flexibility, higher transparency and resilience, proper abrasion resistance, good hand feeling and texture, and explicit mechanical properties.
- Lianda, since the last 2.5 decades, has been providing specialty polymers and performance chemicals to the markets dealing in plastics, adhesives, and elastomers. These specialty polymers comprise FKM (fluoroelastomers), CSM (chlorosulfonated polyethylene), CR (polychloroprene), EPDM, CO/ECO (epichlorohydrin, and likewise.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-318
What does the Report Cover?
- Future Market Insights offers an exclusive perspective and various real-time insights on the chlorinated polyethylene resins and elastomers (CPE) market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032.
- The research study is based on type (solution chlorination, water suspension, and solid phase chlorination process of stirring bed), by application (automotive, roofing membranes, molded straps, extruded profiles, cable jacketing, and likewise).
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.