The crossfit apparel market size accounted for about US$ 113 Million in 2022 and is anticipated to garner a revenue of around US$ 149 Million by 2032, advancing at a CAGR of 2.8% during the forecast period (2022-2032).
The ongoing health and wellness trend is the primary driver of the demand for crossfit apparel, prompting consumers to spend on this apparel, thereby fueling the overall crossfit apparel market growth.
Sales of crossfit apparel are on the surge as consumers focus on healthy regimes, and rising levels of health-consciousness are causing people to be pickier about gym clothes, personal training clothes, and casual work clothes. Increased participation in sports and adventurous activities such as cycling and trekking is anticipated to propel the crossfit apparel market size to a considerable extent.
Furthermore, the crossfit apparel market growth is also contributed by the fitness influencers’ aggressive efforts to promote active wear and attract consumers have resulted in the athleisure cult.
Request Sample Report@
Rising adoption of functionality-specific apparel and footwear, as well as technological advancements, are considered to improve the crossfit apparel market statistics.
Some of the most recent developments in the crossfit apparel market include functional clothing, which is made with anti-bacterial materials that can prevent body odour.
Companies are offering sports shoes and socks with specialized features in response to an increase in the incidence of foot diseases and allergies, in turn, augmenting their crossfit apparel market share.
The crossfit apparel market is categorized into product type, material type, consumer orientation, sales channel, and region.
- Based on consumer orientation, women segment is likely to lead the crossfit apparel market with a CAGR of 4.2% through 2032.
- By sales channel, the e-commerce segment is expected to grow the fastest, owing to increased internet penetration and increased use of smartphones for online shopping, which allows consumers to compare products in real time and make informed decisions.
- In Europe, which continues to be an important component of the global economy, Germany is considered to contribute significantly to the region’s crossfit apparel market size over the next few years.
- The global market for top wear is forecasted to lead the crossfit apparel market with the US holding the largest regional crossfit apparel market share for the top wear segment.
- APAC’s key markets for crossfit apparel are China and Japan, where the market in these regions is estimated to advance faster than the market in other regions.
Some of the notable players in the crossfit apparel market include Adidas AG, Reebok International Limited, Anta Sports Products Limited, ASICS Corporation, Columbia Sportswear Company, Elite Sportswear, LP., Hanesbrands Inc., NIKE, Inc., Patagonia, Inc., Puma SE, and Under Armor Inc.
The players in the crossfit apparel market have adopted acquisition as their primary development strategy in order to increase profitability and consolidate their crossfit apparel market share.
Major market players are coming up with various emerging trends in crossfit apparel market with the aid of these strategies.
- Sweatshirts & Hoodies
By Material Type:
By Sales Channel:
- Direct Sales
- Franchised Stores
- Specialty stores
- Online retailers
- Other sales channels
- mono brand stores
By Consumer Orientation:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
For any Queries Related with the Report, Ask to Analyst@
Read Related Reports@
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org