In 2021, the market for crowdsourced testing was estimated to be worth about US$1.5 billion. By the end of 2032, the market is anticipated to have grown at a 9% CAGR, valuing it at close to US$ 3.8 billion. The greatest market revenue is anticipated to come from website testing, and it is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of almost 9% between 2022 and 2032.
Customers prefer websites that function seamlessly. Moreover, even a small issue in the website can be a cause of concern resulting in delaying response time and poor usage among customers. Such issues results in significant losses in the business. Therefore, key companies have given signifiant importance to website testing and ensuring that end-users do not get caught up with any hassles.
Get a Sample Copy of Report @
US to Dominate Crowdsourced Testing Market throughout the Analysis Period
US generated the highest revenue in the crowdsourced testing market in 2021. U.S. being a technology hub, has been the largest contributor of technological devices, software and operating systems. This signifies the expansion of testing services in the country.
With companies focused on collaborating with eGovernment, eCommerce, and the gaming industry, it is highly likely to expect the U.S. as a market with an absolute dollar opportunity growth of US$ 726.1 Mn by 2032. The anticipated growth rate in the crowdsourced testing market in the U.S. is estimated at 8.3% during 2022-2032.
Crowdsourced Testing Market: Competition Insights
At present, The key companies operating in the crowdsourced testing market include Nomura Research Institute, Ltd., Infosys Limited, Cigniti Technologies, EPAM Systems, Inc., Flatworld Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Test Yantra Software Solutions, Cobalt Labs Inc., Bugcrowd Inc., Qualitrix , Global App Testing, Applause App Quality, Inc., Synack, Testbirds, Rainforest QA, Inc., Digivante Ltd, Testlio Inc., Crowdsprint, MyCrowd, Ubertesters Inc., QA Mentor, Inc., Crowd4Test, TestUnity, usabitest.com, Stardust testing, and ImpactQA.
For any Queries Related with the Report, Ask to Analyst @
Some of the recent developments by key providers of crowdsourced testing market are as follows
- In July 2022, Qual IT acquired Planit to emerge as the third largest independent testing company. The acquisition is meant to accelerate crowdsourced testing globally and expand its expertise, resources, systems, and opportunities.
- In October 2021, Bugcrowd entered into a strategic partnership with Qualitest to offer bugcrowd’s crowdsourced security solutions such as vulnerability disclosure programs, bug bounties, attack surface management, and penetration testing to more than 400 quality customers.
- In May 2020, Applause launched an integrated functional testing solution. The new solution is meant to help brands by integrating manual and automated testing to improve velocity and digital testing.
- In March 2020, CTG acquired StarDust, a French testing company to enhance their testing solution capabilities and make a global presence in the testing market. The acquisition added US$ 7 Mn in their annualized revenue, anticipated to increase in their operating results.
- In February 2020, Applause partnered with Infosys with the aim of scaling up testing in multiple geographies, connecting with the customers, and thereby providing high-quality digital experiences.
Buy Report now @
More Insights Available
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the Crowdsourced Testing Market, presenting historical market data (2015-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals extensive growth in Global Crowdsourced Testing Market in terms of Testing Type (Performance Testing, Functionality Testing, Usability Testing, Localization Testing, Security Testing, Others (Automation, Compatibility, Compliance and Exploratory Testing), by Platform (Website Testing, Mobile Testing, and Others), by Organization Size (Large Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises), by Vertical (Retail, BFSI, IT and Telecom, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Media and Entertainment and Others), across five regions (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Latin America).
Key Segments Covered in Crowdsourced Testing Industry Survey
Crowdsourced Testing Market by Testing Type:
- Performance Testing
- Functionality Testing
- Usability Testing
- Localization Testing
- Security Testing
Crowdsourced Testing Market by Platform:
- Website Testing
- Mobile Testing
Crowdsourced Testing Market by Organization Size:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Crowdsourced Testing Market by Vertical:
- IT and Telecom
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
Crowdsourced Testing Market by Region:
- North America Crowdsourced Testing Market
- Latin America Crowdsourced Testing Market
- Europe Crowdsourced Testing Market
- South Asia Crowdsourced Testing Market
- East Asia Crowdsourced Testing Market
- Oceania Crowdsourced Testing Market
- Middle East & Africa Crowdsourced Testing Market
Related Link :
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs