The global Data As A Service (DAAS) market size is expected to be valued at US$ 8562.4 Million in 2022. The increasing adoption of cloud services in developing countries is expected to drive market growth. The overall demand for Data As A Service (DAAS) is projected to grow at a CAGR of 23.2% between 2022 and 2032, totaling around 68,724.9 million by 2032.
Data as a Service (DaaS) is a cloud service leveraged to ensure the availability of critical data in a convenient, cost-effective manner to businesses. DaaS model works on the principle of offloading the load and risks associated with Data Management to a third-party Cloud-based provide
DaaS enables users to access specified useful data on demand, regardless of any organization’s structural and geographical barriers.
Demand Analysis for Data As A Service (DAAS) from 2016 to 2021 Compared to Market Outlook (2022 To 2032)
According to a report from Future Market Insights, the market for Data As A Service (DAAS) is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.2% between 2022 and 2032, reaching a total of US$ 68, 724.9 Million in 2032. (FMI). Sales increased significantly between 2016 and 2021, reaching a CAGR of 20.3%.
Several developed regions, like North America and Europe, are adopting subscription-based business models at an increasing rate, which is providing the DAAS market with encouraging development possibilities. These platforms enable end users to upgrade to the newest technology while transitioning from a capital expenditure-based approach to an operating expenses-based model.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1449
What are the Leading Players in the Data As A Service (DAAS) Market Up to?
- In December 2021, The European Commission approved unconditionally, under the EU Merger Regulation, the proposed acquisition of Nuance Communications, Inc. (‘Nuance’) by Microsoft Corporation (‘Microsoft’). The Commission concluded that the transaction would raise no competition concerns in the European Economic Area (‘EEA’).
- In March 2022, Google LLC signed a definitive agreement to acquire Mandiant, Inc., a leader in dynamic cyber defense and response, for $23.00 per share, in an all-cash transaction valued at approximately $5.4 billion, inclusive of Mandiant’s net cash. Upon the close of the acquisition, Mandiant will join Google Cloud.
Key Segments Covered In The Data As A Service (DAAS) Industry Analysis
Data As A Service (DAAS) Market by Pricing Model:
- Volume-based model
- Data type-based model
- quantity-based pricing
Data As A Service (DAAS) Market by Deployment Type:
- Public cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid cloud
Data As A Service (DAAS) Market by End User:
Data As A Service (DAAS) Market by Region:
- North America Data As A Service (DAAS) Market
- Latin America Data As A Service (DAAS) Market
- Europe Data As A Service (DAAS) Market
- Asia Pacific Data As A Service (DAAS) Market
- The Middle East & Africa Data As A Service (DAAS) Market
Get Flat 30% Off on Report Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1449
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports