The digestive health drinks market is expected to observe growth at a CAGR of 6.09% over the forecast period to reach a valuation of US$ 47 Bn by 2032.
Consumers are on lookout for beverages that can provide multiple benefits. Digestive health drinks contain functional ingredients that prevent constipation by breaking down the food particles early. This ensures that proper nutrients are absorbed in the blood and as a result, consumers can maintain their desired fitness level by complementing their exercises with healthy drinks.
Key players are investing in developing different packaging that will prevent the interaction of food particles with outside atmosphere which can damage the taste. Consumers are preferring brands that maintain transparency by mentioning the ingredients that are sourced to produce different types of beverages.
Consumers have grown label conscious and are well equipped with knowledge of nutrients present in a beverage before finally purchasing it. Manufacturers are developing drinks that have functional ingredients that improve the nutritional profile of beverages. Consumer willingness to splurge on health drinks with lip smacking flavor and texture is expected to bring in many opportunities for digestive health drinks producers in North America and Europe.
“Rising awareness regarding the benefits for maintaining good gut health, along with wide availability of digestive health drinks across online channels in emerging economies will fuel the growth in the market over the forecast period,” says an FMI analyst.
Download Report Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15259
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for 27% of the total digestive health drinks market share during the assessment period.
- The Europe digestive health drinks market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 5.7 Bn.
- Rising consumer inclination for organic products with no chemical additives is driving sales of natural digestive health drinks products in market
- By ingredient, sales of probiotics hold the highest market share and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.5%.
- In terms of sales channel, the online segment is forecast to hold 60% of the total market share by 2032.
Key manufacturers of digestive health drinks are emphasizing on research & development to offer differentiated products with no chemical components. They are also working collectively to develop new product portfolios to enter untapped markets. For instance:
- Ferm Fatale has launched zero-sugar probiotic mocktail, with the debut of a line of shelf-stable, raw, vegan, organic, probiotic non-alcoholic refreshments. Ferm Fatale’s mocktails, has only 22 calories and zero sugar per bottle, are a better alternative than traditional sugary and alcoholic beverages, allowing consumers to enjoy a healthier option while interacting with others.
Ask Our Analyst More About Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15259
Explore More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global digestive health drinks market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032.
Digestive Health Drinks Market By Category
By Ingredient Type:
- Food Enzymes
By Sales Channel:
- Offline Sales Channel
- Departmental Stores
- Convenience Store
- Other Sales Channel
- Online Sales Channel
- Company Website
- E-commerce Platform
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Get Customized Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15259
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is the global digestive health drinks market worth?
- What is the demand outlook for the digestive health drinks market?
- At what rate did the demand for digestive health drinks grew between 2017 to 2021?
- At what rate will the digestive health drinks demand grow in Europe?
- What is the North America Digestive Health Drinks Market Outlook?
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports