In a new market study, Future Market Insights (FMI) opines global Domestic Booster Pumps Market to surpass US$ 4.63 Bn by 2030, growing at a 7.1% CAGR through 2030.
The document attributes the boom of the marketplace to rising recognition among consumers concerning the provision of strength-green technologies. Furthermore, the growth of the e-commerce enterprise is widening the sales channel for domestic booster pumps.
Having studied the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic, the report opines that the call for residential pumps is predicted to enjoy a downtrend for the duration of the pandemic, as the focus of both producers and purchasers shifts in the direction of vital and emergency utilities. Speedy urbanization in rising economies and the consequential increase in the variety of residences are also propelling demand for booster pumps designed for domestic and residential purposes.
Request A Report Sample @
- The 50-150 W segment will capture nearly 1/3rd of global value as pumps with a power rating in this range are ideal for medium-sized buildings.
- By water pressure, 1 bar segment is expected to account for over 2/5th of market value by the end of the forecast period.
- Domestic booster pumps find the majority of applications in gardening sprinklers and pipes, capturing around 2/5th of total market value.
- The offline sales segment will continue to channel the majority of revenue, while the online sales segment is poised to grow at an impressive rate.
- East Asia, led by China, is poised to hold the lion’s share in global market value, backed by the presence of a flourishing residential construction sector.
- North America and Europe will cumulatively account for a prominent market share, owing to the presence of major market players.
Similarly, the pandemic has adversely affected the residential construction activities, causing a complete shutdown across several nations, and this is likely to impede the demand for systems designed for the residential sector, including home and domestic booster pumps market.
Request Customization Report Before buying Visit@
Key Segments of Domestic Booster Pumps Industry Survey
Domestic Booster Pumps Market by Rated Power:
- 10 – 50 W Domestic Booster Pumps
- 50 – 150 W Domestic Booster Pumps
- 150 – 300 W Domestic Booster Pumps
- Above 300 W Domestic Booster Pumps
Domestic Booster Pumps Market by Water Pressure:
- 0.5 Bar Domestic Booster Pumps
- 1 Bar Domestic Booster Pumps
- Above 1 Bar Domestic Booster Pumps
Domestic Booster Pumps Market by Application:
- Domestic Booster Pumps for Kitchens
- Domestic Booster Pumps for Bathrooms
- Domestic Booster Pumps for Water Heater Units
- Domestic Booster Pumps for Gardening Sprinklers & Pipes
Domestic Booster Pumps Market by Sales Channel:
- Online Sales of Domestic Booster Pumps
- Offline Sales of Domestic Booster Pumps
Domestic Booster Pumps Market by Region:
- North America Domestic Booster Pumps Market
- Latin America Domestic Booster Pumps Market
- Europe Domestic Booster Pumps Market
- East Asia Domestic Booster Pumps Market
- South Asia & Pacific Domestic Booster Pumps Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Domestic Booster Pumps Market
Request For Ask Our Expert @
Who is Winning?
Domestic booster pump manufacturers are directing their efforts toward the research and development activities to produce booster pumps with innovative features. Along these lines, plug-and-play booster pumps have emerged as a lucrative design and an increasing number of players are jumping on the bandwagon to develop energy-efficient designs.
FMI’s report includes profiles of some of the most prominent names in the market including Grundfos, Xylem Inc., KSB SE & Co. KGaA, Flowserve Corporation, Sulzer Ltd., WILO SE, Gorman Rupp Pump Company, Torishima Pump Mfg. Co., Ltd., LEO Group, CAT Pumps, Zoeller Company, Luckpump Machinery Co., Ltd, CAT Pumps, Zoeller Company, Luckpump Machinery Co., Ltd, Mazzoni SRL, and Vossche Pump Group, among others.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org