In the current market scenario, prominent manufacturers are focusing on R&D activities for developing smart sub-meters in order to cater to several applications. Smart sub-meters help reduce electrical leakages and power cuts, and provide accurate consumption data to customers.
Global value of the electric sub-meter market was US$ 9.74 Bn in 2021, and is projected to follow a stable growth curve during the forecast period of 2022-2030.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
Key Takeaways for Electric Sub-meter Market Study
- Increasing consumer inclination towards smart sub-meters, owing to surging use of Internet of Technology (IoT), is anticipated to bolster market growth.
- Conventional sub-meter manufacturers are merging with global technology providers and key market players, considering increasing traction towards smart sub-meters.
- Governments in several countries are launching initiatives for rural electrification and installation of digital sub-meters.
- Given noteworthy growth of the market in China, the East Asia region is projected to have a significant share in the global electric sub-meter market from 2022 to 2030.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has put a majority of manufacturing and the supply chain of electric sub-meters on hold. As the number of infected individuals is increasing, industrial trade activities are expected to plunge significantly on a global scale, affecting the production and demand for electric sub-meters. Post containment of COVID-19 and lifting of lockdowns in developed regions, the global population would continue to follow social distancing protocols. Sales of electric sub-meters and new projects related to deployment of smart sub-meters in South East Asian countries will then pick pace.
“Manufacturers in emerging markets such as India and ASEAN countries are entering into supply agreements through tenders and new orders. Replacement of conventional electric sub-meters with novel smart sub-meters is expected to remain the key growth driver of the electric sub-meter market. In addition, manufactures are investing heavily in R&D activities in order to provide tech-driven smart electric sub-meters at comparatively lower prices, without compromising on quality.”
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures:
Electric Sub-meter Market: Competitive Landscape
Players active in the electrical sub-meter market covered in this research study are ABB, OSAKI ELECTRIC CO., LTD., Schneider Electric, Honeywell International, Landis+Gyr, General Electric, Itron Inc., Siemens AG, Xylem Inc., and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation. These key participants are looking to expand their footprints by acquiring regional manufacturers in the electrical sub-meter market.
Moreover, the global electric sub-meter market is fairly fragmented, with the presence of global as well as regional manufacturers. Market competition is anticipated to intensify due to strategic mergers & acquisitions by global market players to reinforce their business presence across continents.
Governments in countries such as Indonesia and Vietnam are walking the extra mile to enable proper electrification across their nations, and, as such, intensifying the competitive ratio in the market. Regional players in the electric sub-meter market are working towards innovating their product portfolios and reducing operational costs to provide products at lower prices.
Key Segments of Electric Sub-meter Industry Research
- Socket Type/Electromechanical Sub-meters
- Feed-through Sub-meters
- Current Transformers
- Non-socket /Electronic Sub-meters
- Smart Sub-meters
- Single Phase Electric Sub-meters
- Three Phase Electric Sub-meters
- Commercial Establishments
- Large Retail Stores
- Data Centers
- Residential Sector
- Industrial Sector
- North America Electric Sub-meter Market
- Latin America Electric Sub-meter Market
- Europe Electric Sub-meter Market
- East Asia Electric Sub-meter Market
- South Asia & Pacific Electric Sub-meter Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Electric Sub-meter Market
Find More Valuable Insights on Electric Sub-meter Market
FMI, in its new market research study, offers an unbiased analysis of the electric sub-meter market, which comprises global industry analysis of 2014–2021 and opportunity assessment for 2022–2030. The report offers complete analysis on the global electric sub-meter market through four different categories –product, phase, application and region.
The global electric sub-meter market study provides information of pricing by different life cycle analysis, product life cycle, key market trends, and technologies that are being implemented in the production of electric sub-meters, and product adoption in varied end-use industries.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit:
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org