The global demand for Eosinophilic Esophagitis is projected to increase at a CAGR of 28% during the forecast period between 2023 and 2033, reaching a total of US$ 2,032.8 Billion in 2033, according to a report from Future Market Insights (FMI). From 2018 to 2023, sales witnessed significant growth, registering a CAGR of 23%.
The market development will be driven by increasing funding and investments for eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) clinical trials. A clinical trial at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) for patients with severe food allergies, such as eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE), was funded by the Mondre and Lane families in November 2021.
The development of new technologies and the demand for AI machines for the treatment and diagnosis of EoE are further expected to drive the market during the forecast period. Routine endoscopies may miss endoscopic signs of eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE). A dedicated Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithm was developed and evaluated in order to detect and quantify EoE endoscopic features in white light images, as well as the EoE Endoscopic Reference Score (EREFS). AI-EoE was developed and trained using images from the University Hospital Augsburg’s database to discriminate between EoE and normal esophagus.
Sample of Research Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16250
North America recorded the largest market share of 33% in 2023 primarily due to high patient awareness, highly developed healthcare infrastructure funding, and prospects for EoE research. The market is expected to grow at a steady pace over the forecast period as companies focus on developing PPI for use in treating EoE, a factor driving its growth. Recently, Western countries have experienced an increase in EoE incidence and prevalence. Moreover, it is becoming increasingly evident that there is a similar prevalence in Asian countries. Developed regions around the globe are experiencing an increase in allergic diseases. An important component of immune development is the modulation of immunity by bacterial and parasitic infections.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- The global eosinophilic esophagitis market size is estimated to reach US$ 172.21 Billion in 2023.
- The market is projected to increase at a CAGR of 28% during the forecast period between 2023 and 2033, reaching a total of US$ 2032.8 Billion in 2033
- Proton pump inhibitors held the largest share of the market in 2023, accounting for 54% of the market value.
- The North American market for eosinophilic esophagitis expanded with a market share of 33% in 2022.
- It is projected that Asia Pacific will exhibit the fastest growth rate during the forecast period.
“Artificial intelligence and technology are expected to play a significant role in the growth of natural treatments for EoE conditions due to the increase in the prevalence of gastroesophageal disease and approval of new drugs.” comments a Future Market Insights analyst.
Ask A Question: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16250
Through product line expansions, acquisitions, and mergers, many companies are expected to focus on research and the creation of innovative diagnostic techniques in the near future.
- In June 2021, the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) of England and Wales, part of the Department of Health in England, approved the Jorveza budesonide orodispersible tablet for treating individuals suffering from eosinophilic esophagitis. This is the first European approval.
- An innovative drug delivery platform has enabled Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals Inc. to enter Phase 2 clinical testing. The company announced that it has enrolled, randomized, and dosed the last patient in its Phase 2 trial to test EP-104 for osteoarthritis (“OA”) of the knee. Eupraxia has completed another significant step in its Phase 2 trial, dosing the last patient and removing patient accrual risk.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Ellodi Pharmaceuticals
- EsoCap AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Cipla Limited
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Sanofi S.A.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Revolo Biotherapeutics
- Allakos Inc.
Request for Customization: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-16250
Key Segments Profiled in the Eosinophilic Esophagitis Market Industry Survey
By Drug Class:
- Off-label budesonide
- Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI)
- Late-Stage Pipeline Drugs
- Lirentelimab (AK002)
- Omilancor (BT-11)
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Have a Look at Related Research Reports of Healthcare Domain:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs